things thai girls say while abroad...

itchybum

Recently, just before departure on an o/s trip, she says 'do they have any fruit there'

And during ramadan and the earlier it seemed than usual wake up call that went on for an unusually longer period....we found the best thing to do during the call to prayer at 4am was to shag.

After 1 episode she says...'sorry it took so long, the music sucked'

Anyone else ?

• Like 1

I want half

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"I want half" ?

Not quite! after being trained up by those who have been in the Country a few years it's: "You have to give me half"

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

On a two week motorcycle trip through California, Utah, Navada and Colorado my TGF would ask for Tom Yum Goon and Kow Pow at each restuarant we stopped. She was shocked each time they told her that was not on the menu.

• Like 1

Slightly off topic, but a good mate of mine married a Thai girl, when she eventually got her settlement visa he came out for a couple of weeks before taking her back with him to Liverpool. On the day before they left he sent her down to Carrefour to buy some food items which she might need in the UK. She came back with a carrier bag full,------ of carrots! True story. Oh how we laughed! She has been there for seven years now, and it still gets mentioned. Although she does get a bit ratty now when it is. Wearing a bit thin i reckon.