Korat accomodation around 12k/mth long term

Rickster

Hi guy's, a friend of mine has just moved to Korat from Phuket to start teaching in a new school. He had done some research before going and found a place to stay. He just arrived today but the accommodation isn't what he was expecting and not as described by the broker. I've tried to help him by looking on Thai Visa classifieds and Baht/sold but to no avail.

If anyone knows of anywhere that may suit him or any agents in the area that deal with rentals please let me know so i can pass it on to my mate. There is only him and his Thai g/f, so need 1 or 2 bedrooms and would like a kitchen and has to be fully furnished. His budget is around the 10-12k per month mark give or take and it would be a long term contract.

Cheers

Good news. The OP's friend must have landed an extremely well paying teaching position to allow him to spend 12'000 a month on housing (excluding electricity, water etc.)

Other than that, yes this is a task that the GF can handle much better than the Farang. If not, the OP's friend should keep his well-paying job but look for a new GF ASAP.

Cheers.