Suggestions appreciated: dating your kind in Bangkok

Wonk

Hello there,

Perhaps this may be the best section to directly ask ladies from abroad on the issue of dating.

I am a 24 year old Thai - but some may say, Thai-Chinese - national who has been partly raised and educated abroad since 10 years of age. Since I have earned a degree from the UK I returned to Thailand to lecture part-time at an international university whilst being self-employed in Bangkok.

Now the nature of my jobs - and also perhaps my habit of not going out at night - really have limited my chance of meeting new foreign faces.

It would be brilliant if I can possibly meet Western ladies around my age in Bangkok.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Cheers.

Perhaps, if you join some of the foreign (western) chambers of commerce in BKK you might meet some western ladies. As you have your own business, you have a legitimate reason to join, and you may also make some good contacts.

Google, "chamber of commerce bangkok thailand."

• Like 1

Smart lad! What better place to meet foreign women in Thailand than the Ladies Forum on TV!

Hi,

Thanks for the compliment unless of course it was a sarcasm.

May I suggest you read my post again.

I am merely asking for inputs from the ladies here.

• 3 weeks later...

Wonk, try out networking events, meetups, couchsurfing events, etc. There are tons of western women your age in Thailand. If you want to find a long term GF, I'd hit up Chamber networking events because the women there are probably in Thailand for the longer haul.

Edit - Also Wonk, most mid-20's farangs in Bangkok have some sort of loose social connection. If you find a few male farang friends, they could introduce you to their female farang friends.

Edited by oiuy1

• 2 weeks later...

I am afraid I can't really speak for Bangkok but as a professional woman I can tell you that I do meet men at networking functions; Chamber events are good as are any other professional events along those lines. Unfortunately most of the men are married so that doesn't help you but I can assure you that there are single western women out there who would find an outgoing guy attractive.