Why Girls Wear Braziers..?

silvertop

Silvertop are you drunk?

IT,

You edited his posting. Was it even worse before the edition?

Maybe if they run short of sponsors they could charge members 25B to read edits? :D

Actually, I would suggest that every few months, we vote for the best edits on this forum (we have to keep them on their toes,...). This one should be a front-runner for the next award. Congratulations, IT, I think it's yours,... :o:D

Girls often wear a brassiere to give support and contour to their breasts. In Thailand not to wear a brassiere and show nipple protrusion is considered an embarrassment and shameful amongst 'good' girls.

Many bar girls are not embarrassed however.

I suspect that Silvertop has been swindled into selecting a bar-girl with a padded bra and after returning to his hotel room with her felt disappointed.

This is a lesson learnt early in life, I remember dating a British girl twenty years ago who padded her bra. It can leave one feeling disappointed after the 'un-hooking'.

Silvertop be a man, take this lesson as experience and enjoy the rest of your stay in Thailand, shop around and you just might find those 'defect-free' water melons you desire.

Guest IT Manager

For the edification of members AND guests.

He included his mobile phone number. While I suggest there are about 900,000 people better than him, if you are really hard up, I copied it to my "lose this soon" folder to give to the elderly man next door.

All I did was take it out, for its' sales value. In the auction section it will be available for 25 satang..maybe.

He included his mobile phone number. While I suggest there are about 900,000 people better than him, if you are really hard up, I copied it to my "lose this soon" folder to give to the elderly man next door

All I did was take it out, for its' sales value. In the auction section it will be available for 25 satang..maybe.

Since he posted it on three different forums,...,do you hear the phone ringing, silvertop? :o

He included his mobile phone number. While I suggest there are about 900,000 people better than him, if you are really hard up, I copied it to my "lose this soon" folder to give to the elderly man next door

Since he posted it on three different forums,...,do you hear the phone ringing, silvertop? :o

That was fast, IT,... :D:D