Singaporean "throws herself" off a 5th floor balcony at South Pattaya Hotel

webfact

Singaporean "throws herself" off a 5th floor balcony at South Pattaya Hotel

PATTAYA: -- A 42 year old Singaporean reportedly threw herself off a 5th floor balcony at a South Pattaya Hotel in the early hours of Monday following an argument with her Husband.

Police and medics were called to the Siam Bayshore Hotel on the Pratamnuk Road just before 5am on Monday to deal with the incident which resulted in life-threatening injuries sustained to Mrs. Ank Gek Noi aged 42. Her distraught husband Mr. Chua Wee Peng of the same age, was also at the scene and was understandably shocked at her actions.

He revealed to Police that the pair had been out the entire night and had consumed a large amount of alcoholic beverages. He claimed that Mrs. Noi would often fall into a crazed state when drunk and when they arrived back to their Hotel room, the victim wanted to drink more. Mr. Peng refused to allow her to continue drinking which resulted in a heated argument heard by Security Guards on-duty at the time.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/102039/singaporean-throws-herself-5th-floor-balcony-south-pattaya-hotel/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-10

Very surprising - a Singaporean taking independant and spontaneous action - I trust that the Singapore government have been advised so that she will be lobotomised on her return home and then do precisely as she is told all the time like all the other brain dead inhabitants of that god forsaken island.

Some mesomorph can always be relied upon to come out of his cave with a comment like this. Goes with the spelling.

Jumping is rather common in Singapore, has a Singaporean ex-girl friend with a stalker ex-husband that often threatened her, then me when he found out about me. Then he jumped one day from the top floor of an HDB flat. Lot of pressure on people in Singapore and seems like the thing to do to them.

Hope Ms. Noi survives and if it is as the husband says, she needs to get sober and stay that way.

I hope she survives. A terrible story and I hope the facts come out. Committing suicide just because you couldn't have another drink seems a little strange and I think there is more to this.

I know quite a few people who become totally irrational when they're drunk because some people simply can't digest alcohol like "normal" people do, and when they drink just a little booze they get completely wasted and stay that way for much longer because of a missing enzyme or whatever it is.

I hope she survives. A terrible story and I hope the facts come out. Committing suicide just because you couldn't have another drink seems a little strange and I think there is more to this.

You're trying to use sober logic to understand the insanely drunk. It's ain't the same.

Very surprising - a Singaporean taking independant and spontaneous action - I trust that the Singapore government have been advised so that she will be lobotomised on her return home and then do precisely as she is told all the time like all the other brain dead inhabitants of that god forsaken island.

Some mesomorph can always be relied upon to come out of his cave with a comment like this. Goes with the spelling.

What has body shape got to do with intellect or innate intelligence?

• Like 1

But the women there are utterly beautiful.