Scot assaulted by two 'Irishmen' on Pattaya Beach

webfact

Thankfully they are now locked up and will have to pay for the Scots medical expenses.

Morons, hope they spend a lot of time behind bars and are kicked out of the Kingdom for good afterwards.

Speedy recovery for the Scotsman.

I understand your view, but since alcohol was impairing their minds (and I doubt that the national pride of all three will be unaffected regardless) then I suggest that the one lying on the ground will think twice about what he said, or at least try to remember what he said, that got him the beating he got.

Point is, if he were also taking swings at them in the beginning of the row, then he got what he deserved for choosing to take on two lads who were quite possibly upset by the cheque that his mouth wrote but did not have sufficient funds to cash in on.

I also would like to point out that at least the two men were decent enough to stop when the man was down, instead of doing the "Thai thing" and kicking his head in and stomping on his ribs.

All in all, I would rate this as a proper row, and I am sure the man will be back at the bar sipping his brew soon enough, but with more wisdom in his head when he becomes aware that there is man from another country sitting near him who does not understand the rules of Banter and Crack and might possibly be offended.

That is the way I see it. He;ll be alright, and I am certain the hospital bills won't be much.

Just another day for these three.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm the Scottish guy is wearing a Rangers FC top.

Chances of the two Irish guys being Celtic fans and this being an argument stemmed from football/religion? Very high in my opinion.

But according to the Thai Visa culture experts, two or more farang never would attack a single victim. According to them it's only Thais who would consider outnumbering their target ... which I assume means all the violence caused by European football hooligans in Europe is actually engineered by undercover Thais.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Feeling the love today Suradit!

Both Scots and Irish are inclined to be heavy drinkers and can become very abusive when drunk . I note 3:30am , should give an indication of how drunk they all were . At that hour they should all be tucked up in the beds at their hotel .

If they weren't too drunk they might each have a bargirl for company .

Probably another indication of how drunk they were was "No Female Companions"...

Hmmmm the Scottish guy is wearing a Rangers FC top.

Chances of the two Irish guys being Celtic fans and this being an argument stemmed from football/religion? Very high in my opinion.

But according to the Thai Visa culture experts, two or more farang never would attack a single victim. According to them it's only Thais who would consider outnumbering their target ... which I assume means all the violence caused by European football hooligans in Europe is actually engineered by undercover Thais.

U beat me to it

Remove the double/triple posts and references to some silly game and this topic would be about 3 posts in total.

Religion starts enough wars by itself. Seems football (or "soccer" for the North American contingent) isn't that far behind. Combine the two and lubricate with alcohol. Guaranteed to create multiple (future) episodes for the Pattaya Reality TV Show.

I always get a kick out of people that travel half-way around the world and do the same BS as they would back home. I sure hope this was the first or second day of their trip ('cause it will probably be the last - nice waste of money) !

• Like 1

Perhaps we should merge this with that silly thread about farangs wearing shorts. facepalm.gif

Maybe the thread about the Farangs wearing shorts was silly, but it also provided good entertainment. Look at the number of 'likes' in the opening piece.

Ooh...who feels like a boss today, eh? biggrin.png (Can we expect one about farangs who don't capitalize the word farang?)

Thankfully they are now locked up and will have to pay for the Scots medical expenses.

Morons, hope they spend a lot of time behind bars and are kicked out of the Kingdom for good afterwards.

Speedy recovery for the Scotsman.

Do you know how it all started? Scots man could have been asking for it.

hey! you look like a couple of nice obliging Irish fellows. Would you mind kicking ma heed in for me?wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

• Like 1

How about this, the over sized drunk Scott decided to chant off some rangers tunes to annoy the peace loving Irish guys who were sober at the time, the Irish guys did not react so the drunk expat then swung a dig and missed due to his belly being in the way as the Irish guys side stepped his swing. He fell, hit the ground but due to his enormous beer gut, his head repeatedly hit the ground in a rocking motion....Slainte

So you recognised them as fellow Pikeys?

• Like 1

How we know it's not Thais who attacked the Scot?

It was only 2 on 1.

The Scot wasn't beaten or stabbed to death.

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1

Do the media actually ride around with the BIB. They always seem to be on hand to record/photograph the arrests. When ever I attend such an incident there is never a reporter within cooee.

The two allegedly Irish guys seem like a couple of arrogant smug morons. Refusing to give your details to the police definitely doesn't help your cause. I believe an attitude adjustment is in order.

They could be riding around with the BIB or perhaps the police use their camera phones,,

Hope these 2 idiots get a healthy attitude re adjustment in a Thai prison cell. I will never understand people who do this kind of thing. Hope the injured party recovers quickly, forgets about it and moves on whilst those 2 are still dealing with the consequences.

They surely look full of remorse, my guess is that for them incidents like this are quite common.

Apparently the Pikeys told the police, it was just the crack.

Intended misspelling for the Pikeys who will be all over me like a rash to say it should be craic.

• Like 1

Rent a Muay Thai fighter for an hour with the task to get the two Irish into a similar medical condition as the Scot, then load all three of them onto airplanes home with a red stamp in their passports. Case closed.

So you observed that the guy who got a beating was as much to blame as the other two?

A Scotsman and two Irishmen walked into a bar, and well...............there you have it. whistling.gif

"He had sustained facial injuries and had lost a considerable amount of blood from a wound inside his mouth and on his head."

It must have been an 'iron bar' 555

You have an odd sense of humor.