Natural Mens Deoderant

chiangrai

Talcum is good,yes.

But not so convenient when you need that quick boost,you know,like when you've been

bustling around town for a few hours and then you have to go to the bank.

Thais take it so personalty if you smell just the slightest bit off and it does you no favors.

My wifes sister makes a deodrant 'well I put it under my armpits' and then they don't smell! Lasts all day at least. Apparently made by grinding up some herbs she says. I've used it for years ... you only need a tiny amount.

The powder doesn't smell ... so if you want a manly smell 'whatever that is' then no good for you.

She is in Kanchanaburi if all else fails and you want to try some ... I can probably arrange something

I don't particularly want a manly smell it's just that I don't want a puffy chemical smell.

A natural smell that doesn't smell like girls perfume.

Tolley,can you tell me more about Deodo Min.Is it spray or roll on,mens or ladies,strong or mild.

It's 80 kms to Central from here.

Thanks to all who helped

T

I don't particularly want a manly smell it's just that I don't want a puffy chemical smell.

A natural smell that doesn't smell like girls perfume.

Tolley,can you tell me more about Deodo Min.Is it spray or roll on,mens or ladies,strong or mild.

It's 80 kms to Central from here.

Thanks to all who helped

T

It should be available in Big C as well. There are spray and roll on varieties. It is in the mens section.