British man mysteriously disappears in Srisaket province

webfact

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 60 year old Briton living in a backwater province in isan with a ' rent a wife ' he either picked up in a bar or met over a dating site.

Ask one of her minor Thai husbands or boyfriend in the moo baan .. They'll know where farangs is.

Sounds like first hand experience being spewed out here, just hope you have your ar_se well covered.

• Like 2

well, its a brand new car by the look of it so its a safe bet that he was the one who bought it, especially seeing she wasnt concerned it had dissapeared for over a week. Definitely a bit strange that she wouldnt mention him dissapearing to anyone, really must have been attached to the man(not) but at least she has probably been able to use this bank account while he has been "away" so it doesnt really matter.

Missing for over a week. I don't know about anyone else and maybe I worry to much but if someone I loved was only a few hours late returning home I would definitely be worried sick. I would definitely be making a missing person report after 24 hours.

Maybe, just maybe - she lub him too mutt?

Mai luu see..

HER CAR ???? only on paper I think. If she PAID for HER car do not worry she would want that car back in 2 hours NOT 8 days. never mind her husband that was.

Not that many foreigners marry into money-like a Thai wife with a NEW car ??? If the wife bought the car herself, how many Thai ladies would go to a Ford dealer and buy a fiesta at that price, she surely would have gone for a Toyota-Honda as thats all they know about cars.

So the guy thought I cannot sell the car so I'll take it to a far away forest half submerge it, try to get out of it, lock it up, and swim/walk away back into a forest he doesn't know ????

If he wanted to leave her, or even commit suicide this would surely be the last thing he would think of doing.------STRANGE.

I go missing for 1 hour wife is out looking for me. Derek walton missing for 8 days. IT STINKS !!!Wife knows what happened ,she probably paid someone. Car in swamp only a diversion!!!

My wife is not that bad,,, But If I go out for a session,, I'm expected home by a reasonable time,, by midnight,,, and if I am not,,, then the big boss is on the phone,, where are you ,, get your ass home..

maybe my wife is worried that I may turn into a pumpkin,,,,smile.png

I go missing for 1 hour wife is out looking for me. Derek walton missing for 8 days. IT STINKS !!!Wife knows what happened ,she probably paid someone. Car in swamp only a diversion!!!

My wife is not that bad,,, But If I go out for a session,, I'm expected home by a reasonable time,, by midnight,,, and if I am not,,, then the big boss is on the phone,, where are you ,, get your ass home..

maybe my wife is worried that I may turn into a pumpkin,,,,smile.png

The BIB forced open the car to check for occupants, I guess they thought he might be hiding under one of the seats for 7 or 8 days without food or water?

I wonder if when they decide to pull the car out of the pond in which it seems to be parked, he'll be found underneath where he was obviously checking the exhaust system for leaks!!

The car must have slid forward thus trapping him underwater & the doors closed locking themselves automatically?

Verdict accidental death by mis-adventure.. case closed.

or

He'll never be found as intended, by his "loving partner" who must be so distraught at his absence for such a long time she forgot inform anyone!!

In a month she'll be over the trauma, banked all his estate with a new guy in tow.

Again case closed!!

Only in the LOS...

"As a magician I promise never to reveal the secret of any illusion to a non-magician, unless that one swears to uphold the Magician's Oath in turn. I promise never to perform any illusion for any non-magician without first practicing the effect until I can perform it well enough to maintain the illusion of magic."

And then, he simply disappeared...

She lost track of the husband but I doubt very much she lost track of the will and bank books.

Misplacing one farang husband is not to bad. My wife was just telling me that a lady back in Chianat misplaced two farang husbands, they just vanished leaving her everything. She has now given up on Farangs and has gone back with her Thai husband again.

• Like 1

1. Check his bank accounts for large withdrawals after his disappearance

2. Bring in her Thai boyfriend for a classic BIB police station interview. They seem to be masters at

getting to the truth in short order......

3. Guess his will is not really relevant as he is only missing, not dead. But would be interesting to see it anyway

4. As my tag line says, to solve mysterious cases like this, just follow the money. Generally greed and stupidity

always trips up these criminals.

And yes, the 7 day period of not reporting him missing is pretty strange. These upcountry farangs are like

buffaloes in a milking stall, being carefully relieved of their money. So if your prized buffalo was missing from

the milking stall and wandering the field, you sure as hell would go out looking for it. Unless.........

Note to self : Never ever marry a bar girl and move upcountry............

Edited by EyesWideOpen

If this is "Thainess" (the not giving a shit about your HUSBAND that you love and care for and share a life with that's been missing for 7 or 8 days), then I want no part of it. It stinks.

No the "Thainess" part is she now has all the money, house, land, car. Happens all the time. Just not reported, as this would not have been, if.............................

If this is "Thainess" (the not giving a shit about your HUSBAND that you love and care for and share a life with that's been missing for 7 or 8 days), then I want no part of it. It stinks.

"Thainess"? I don't know where you come from but I am quite sure that bad behavior and spousal homicide happens in your country of origin as well. You're only livid because it happened to a westerner in Thailand. Would you be as upset if it was aThai wife of a Westerner killed or missing in your home country? Unfortunately, you are most likely in any country if you are to be abused or killed to be a victim of a loved one. My Thai spouse calls me three times a day so I guess he hasn't got in touch with his "Thainess" yet. I hope to God this poor guy is found alive and well and sitting in a strip club enjoying himself. I seriously doubt it though.

Edited by kamahele
  • Like 1