Rihanna shines bright like a diamond – in Phuket?

webfact

Rihanna shines bright like a diamond – in Phuket?
The Phuket News

1379411096_1.jpg

PHUKET: -- According to unconfirmed reports, R&B songstress, Rihanna, arrived in Phuket yesterday for a little bit of R&R.

Facebook fan page Rihanna Thailand posted a picture yesterday, which seems to show the Bajan beauty arriving at Phuket International Airport.

It was also stated that she was staying at Sri Panwa. However, Sri Panwa have since told The Phuket News, that she is, in fact, not staying at the property.

It seems unlikely that she will be on the island too long however, as she is due to perform at the MOA Arena in the Philippines on Thursday night (September 19) as part of her Diamonds World Tour.

Rihanna is just the latest in a string of music superstars who have visited the island including Snoop Dogg, Rita Ora (who did both stay at Sri Panwa, as well as filming a video there) and Steven Tyler, spotted partying at Timber Hut in Phuket Town.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/rihanna-shines-bright-like-a-diamond-in-phuket-41949.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-09-17

Is she another one of these teenage diamonds? Never heard of her or her music until now and I had to google her after reading this.

LMAO no seriously LMFAO...................maybe you wont understand that but believe me im laughing.....laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Rihanna is one hot lady, just her presence on the island is enough of a reason for me to visit wub.png shes stunning and a great singer to boot..

Where have you been living............how old are you and whats your musical tastes may i ask. w00t.gif

Is she another one of these teenage diamonds? Never heard of her or her music until now and I had to google her after reading this.

LMAO no seriously LMFAO...................maybe you wont understand that but believe me im laughing.....laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Rihanna is one hot lady, just her presence on the island is enough of a reason for me to visit wub.png shes stunning and a great singer to boot..

Where have you been living............how old are you and whats your musical tastes may i ask. w00t.gif

I don't go to nightclubs or hangout with teenagers so don't get exposed to their music or boy bands/girl bands.

I am more of a AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Midnight Oil, Augie March, Killing Heidi. George Thourorgood. Virtually anything apart from rap, hip hop and the plastic manufactured teenage crap

I don't go to nightclubs or hangout with teenagers so don't get exposed to their music or boy bands/girl bands.

I am more of a AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Midnight Oil, Augie March, Killing Heidi. George Thourorgood. Virtually anything apart from rap, hip hop and the plastic manufactured teenage crap

At least you did not mention Beatles, Rolling stones or other music which should have been buried at the time when Elvis was still a thin man.

I have never heard of Rihanna or Rita Ora... I know of Snoop Dog though...

So how come they are famous?

Now, if Jim Morrison or Jimi H. or Janis J would visit, that would be a completely other story. Yes, I know they are dead, but so is Elvis, and he is all over the place whistling.gif