Breaking Bad

dudeinthailand

Those Rednecks are obviously headed for a showdown with Walt and the mercs he hires.

Walt has to be delusional if he thinks that mercenaries are going to help him get him money back. They may help him kill the Nazi prison gang, but after that, they will be the new owners of that money and probably put Walt out of his misery as well.

I wish one of the groups would take a gun to Walter White Junior.

Yeah, I feel this is one mistake the writers made. They have turned Junior on his Dad in an unrealistic fashion. Junior always loved and idolized Walt, and unrealistically, has never given Walt a chance to tell his side of the story. This has been pretty unbelievable, but I suppose they had to portray Walt as completely losing his family at this point...

• Like 1

Coincidentally was watching a couple of Seinfeld episodes form season 9 yesterday. WHo should appear on screen but Bryan Cranston himself! Looking younger...

he played Tim Whatley from 1994-1997 and appeared in 5 episodes

Anna Gunn, who played Skyler White starred in a Seinfeld episode in season 5

A great ending.... but not on the level i found the show tbh...

still. its the best ending ive seen since lost... and before that, i dont thin we had a show which drew me in as much...

I would have perhaps preferred a darker, more emotional ending... I feel like this ending was designed to appease fans.... Not at all what I expected... haha... that might the common comment though