Truemove H sim working on 52000 Network?

geishagirlkt

Just bought a Truemove sim for my iPhone & it's saying that it's working on a network called 52000? My wife bought the same type of sim & hers is working fine on the TRUE-H network. My 3G access has been restricted & I have a feeling it may be because of the 52000 thing? Any information would be appreciated!

What type of phone does your wife have?

TrueMove? TrueMoe H? (Thread title says one thing, thread post says another)

What model/version iPhone do you have?

Pre-paid? Post-Paid?

If pre-paid assume you have value, validity, have subscribed to a mobile data plan, properly configured your device, have coverage.

Suspect it is a configuration issue.

52000 represents the CAT/TrueMove 850 MHz 3G network. Should work fine.

52099 is the old TrueMove/Orange GSM1800 MHz network; 52004 is the new TrueMove H 2100 MHZ 3G/4G network.

Edited by lomatopo

52000 is my preferred 3G network and seems to be fine (albeit really slow lately) for me. 52099 appears to be even slower. 52004 provides fast LTE for me right now.

Seems like True (including Wifi hotspots) has been really slow lately.

I'm a Trumove-H subscriber.

If you don't have the latest ios on your iphone, you may not have the latest carrier settings BTW.

If you need the latest, I can provide. This is only for Truemove-H.

If you don't have the latest ios on your iphone, you may not have the latest carrier settings BTW.

If you need the latest, I can provide. This is only for Truemove-H.

Sorry, but I don't follow. I have an iPhone 4 and I had to manually enter the carrier settings when I switched to TrueMove-H. iOS had nothing pre-stored for TrueMove-H. Has that changed?

FWIW, I've already updated to iOS7. Are there additional/different settings I should be using than from when I was using iOS 6, and before that, iOS5? unsure.png