Where can I buy original PS3 games at decent prices

durianfan

I was at Tesco in Thalang the other day. While waiting for the wife to finish her business at the bank I took a look around and found myself perusing the video game stall. The dude was charging silly prices. The latest God of War was listed at 4,000 baht. Batman was 3,000 baht. Absolutely ridiculous, especially since I know that in Bangkok I can get them for half that price. So back to my query: Where can I purchase original PS3 games at decent prices? Thanks!

www.play-asia.com

They are half the price and ship quickly from Hong Kong to Thailand.

Duty is a little bit of a lottery. Most of the time it clears with paying anything but on the odd occasion I've been charged 500-700 import tax. Still outweighed buying here for ridiculous prices.

Order today and if the title is in stock, you'll have it within a week.

ask young thais in internet cafes for bangkokg websites. They have good prices on real and copied games. Their console prices are also very low. I really cant remember the site i used. Sounds like Nadz something. Most popular one.

Games never Dried is kind of a joke unless you get the guy to give you a discount. Once i went to get my wii re-moded and he came back to me with a full hardrive of game and a quote of like 6000b (more than the system is worth)

After 5mins he let me go for 2000b (hd was worth about 1500).

Just go on Facebook groups you'll find a bunch of ignorant people selling consoles they bought there for 2x the amazon price and then fighting back when you call them on it "because they paid more than that at central/tesco"

I went to that little games stall in Lotus Thalang yesterday, to have a look at his prices for Xboxes. He wanted 15,000 baht for a 4 gig model, which is just insane. Over double the RRP. Whenever I'm in there, he's sitting playing games, and I've never seen a single customer. At those prices I'm not surprised. How on earth does he make any money???

I went to that little games stall in Lotus Thalang yesterday, to have a look at his prices for Xboxes. He wanted 15,000 baht for a 4 gig model, which is just insane. Over double the RRP. Whenever I'm in there, he's sitting playing games, and I've never seen a single customer. At those prices I'm not surprised. How on earth does he make any money???

as i said there's farangs on facebook selling game consoles from that store to see where he makes his money.

Thx Peterocket i have been trying to find that website for the past year and a half.