How sex is being used as a tool in Thai politics

webfact

Who said a man should yearn to be a "true gentleman"? It's just a concept, imposed by

British culture. It has nothing to do with Thailand.

I am not a gentleman, and never wanted to be one.

Quite so.But unlike you Abhisit was raised in a tradition where good manners and gallantry are valued.Unfortunately he has behaved like a common guttersnipe and traduced these values.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, your post displays either an ignorance of the truth or a wanton promotion of lies.

I do have a fairly good idea which one it is, it's the why I'm having a bit of difficulty with.

Still content free blah.If you actually have a point to make let's hear it.

Ok, I will try to make this as simple as possible for you.

If you can prove beyond reasonable doubt (notice I said reasonable and not absolute) that the comment AV made was correctly translated and has the same connotations as the English word 'bitch' and it was said in such a way that it was calling one person that word, then your post on this topic may have a point.

But, I will make it even easier for you, I'll answer the question.

No, you can't.

As such it means that your entire post was founded on complete nonsense and diatribe spouted by a section of the media who either don't care what they write as long as it sells copy or they are just paid to troll to do essentially the same thing.

Let's say that I replied to one of your posts which stated ITV were planning a new game show called "Who wants to be a millionaire" and I replied that they wouldn't get many contestants if it was called "Who wants to be a pauper"

And then some voice in the background accused me of calling you a pauper.

If you fail to understand this post and require further clarification.

Phone a friend.

I'm done.

Edited by Thaddeus

Who said a man should yearn to be a "true gentleman"? It's just a concept, imposed by

British culture. It has nothing to do with Thailand.

I am not a gentleman, and never wanted to be one.

Quite so.But unlike you Abhisit was raised in a tradition where good manners and gallantry are valued.Unfortunately he has behaved like a common guttersnipe and traduced these values.

Please don't confuse your idea of "good manners" and Abhisit's. It's just your projection of your moral vales to completely different culture. If you are a feminist it's just your own tragedy.