iOS7 is available 18/9

Lonewolf77

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/ios-7-release-date-new-features-and-how-to-download-8821775.html

The update will be available to UK Apple users from 6pm this evening, with the download easily found under your iPhone or iPad's setting menus.

Looking at the time diff's, id say you should have access to it in 2 hours...

I dont have a lot of faith in my maths skills though :P

Either way.... Its deff coming really really really soon! haha

I must ask though... Have you not used Android? They are far superior after all :P 555

Today's review of the iPhone 5s in the London Evening Standard:

This is, without doubt, the best smartphone ever made - and puts Apple squarely at the top of the industry.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/techandgadgets/full-review-the-apple-iphone-5s-8823481.html

I would love a 5s. In the meantime, I'm downloading iOS 7 to my iPhone 5 and it's reading 8 hours of download time left.

Jibbigo translation app version 2.2 crashes 100% of the time. Worked fine before.

I am using iPhone 4.

Not all applications are compatible on earlier models. Best to Google the problem.

did that but not nothing came back about this problem so far. i am still looking...

Jibbigo translation app version 2.2 crashes 100% of the time. Worked fine before.

I am using iPhone 4.

Not all applications are compatible on earlier models. Best to Google the problem.

did that but not nothing came back about this problem so far. i am still looking...

Try removing the app and then re-install it. LinkedIn crashed all the time after upgrading to IOS7 but reinstalling it solved the problem.

iOS 7 on my 4s and iPad no problem, persuaded the wife to update her iPhone 5 and Mini, the Mini, no problem......but...

The iPhone 5 got stuck in recovery mode, and when I connect it to iTunes it gives one option, restore, thing is, it wont restore, keep getting error messages and the phone goes back into recovery mode, she's taking it to Tukcom today, maybe the Phone guys there can get it going. Worked fine on iOS 6 !!!

Me, I like the new OS.

Started installing the new iOS7 last night, and when it got to the terms and conditions part, it stalled and would not proceed any further (pressing the "agree" spot and even the "do not agree" did nothing). Messed around, but nada. It was late and I was tired and didn't want to frig around, and went to bed. So when I got up this morning, I tried again. Still nothing - stuck on terms and conditions. Not a happy chappy as I really had no idea what to do.

So now the interesting part for anyone who strikes the same problem and is spitting chips. Power off. It was the only thing I could think of,and it worked. So now it's installed and time to give it a drive. Interface looks nice and clean, but somewhat sterile compared to the old.

Anyone else having issues with lag between pressing a button and getting a response? I spent more time today looking at the screen waiting for something to happen than actually doing stuff. Not so smart, phone.

Also, where is AirDrop, Parrallax, AirPlay and Radio? Ive seen them in menu screenshots, but they aint on my phone. THAI banned? or did I miss something whilst on the road?

Also, where is AirDrop, Parrallax, AirPlay and Radio? Ive seen them in menu screenshots, but they aint on my phone. THAI banned? or did I miss something whilst on the road?

Air Drop and AirPlay are accessible from the Control Centre

Air play is available on all models of iPhone and iPad but only when connected to a wifi network that has an airplay device on it (e.g. Apple TV or airport express)

Air drop is not available on iPhone 4 or iPad 2 (and I think you have to be on the same wireless network as the recipient but I haven't played around with it on my wife's iPhone 5 yet)

Parallax is not available on iPhone 4 as far as I am aware but does appear to work on iPad 2

iTunes Radio only currently available in the states

Hope this helps ;)

• Like 1