re-upholstery

beau thai

Follow Changklan Rd to the river, go under Mahidol Rd highway.

Straight ahead past the infant school and on the right before you reach 7/11 you will see a shop doing lots of re-upholstery. I haven't used them, but they are always busy.

Someone else might be able to be more specific.

• Like 1

Straight ahead past the infant school and on the right before you reach 7/11 you will see a shop doing lots of re-upholstery. I haven't used them, but they are always busy.

The shop owner is Nopi. His # is 0817658933. He speaks very little English so better to go in person with photos of what you would like. His work is beautiful and he picks up and delivers.

The shop owner is Nopi. His # is 0817658933. He speaks very little English so better to go in person with photos of what you would like. His work is beautiful and he picks up and delivers.

I know he's always overflowing with work, good to know someone like this.

Are his prices competitive? (not that I know the competition's prices)biggrin.png

Many thanks all for your help.

Went to see Nopi this morning.Straight up guy with the usual chaotic overstuffed workroom. Saw some quality work outside and showed him photos and dimensions of the job. Sent us to Ni-run shop in tom lam yai market to choose fabric. He only wanted 1000bht to do the job but we had to take sofa too him and he reckoned 500bht a metre and thought we needed 10 metres. So we are in to 6000 baht and the sofa isnt of enough quality for that to make sense. Better to shop at Index and get free delivery. But we would definitely give Nopi a go in different circumstances.

Thanks againsmile.png

Good to get through a TV thread with no abuse and some grown up people!!!!!

• Like 1

Many thanks all for your help.

Went to see Nopi this morning.Straight up guy with the usual chaotic overstuffed workroom. Saw some quality work outside and showed him photos and dimensions of the job. Sent us to Ni-run shop in tom lam yai market to choose fabric. He only wanted 1000bht to do the job but we had to take sofa too him and he reckoned 500bht a metre and thought we needed 10 metres. So we are in to 6000 baht and the sofa isnt of enough quality for that to make sense. Better to shop at Index and get free delivery. But we would definitely give Nopi a go in different circumstances.

Thanks againsmile.png

Good to get through a TV thread with no abuse and some grown up people!!!!!

Have a look at the clothing shops in and around Warorot Market. You could find suitable cloth for a sofa a lot less than 500 Baht per metre.

• Like 1