Another Thrilling Day in an Isaan village along hwy 24 - A Close Aerial View.

rcpilot

Hi

Ime really excited by this , i live in NE Isaan ,

Is this with paragliding ?

I have been told you can get lessons in Pattaya,

Can you advise please, i have had micro lite lessons in the UK,

I am really keen to learn the sport

PM me if you can give me some advice

Hi

Ime really excited by this , i live in NE Isaan ,

Is this with paragliding ?

I have been told you can get lessons in Pattaya,

Can you advise please, i have had micro lite lessons in the UK,

I am really keen to learn the sport

PM me if you can give me some advice

Oh sorry its a drone

It was fantastic anyway, excellent photography

Great Video. I live in Surin but this is still not that close to Surin. The camera setup is just awesome. Do you mind giving us an idea the total cost for the camera, helicopter etc.

I have been thinking about investing more in my system. I have a cheap copter paid 1500B for it runs only 10mins max. and a small cam that records to a SDcard. Yours looks like gas operated. Please give us more details if you dont mind. Again great work loved it!!!

Great Video. I live in Surin but this is still not that close to Surin. The camera setup is just awesome. Do you mind giving us an idea the total cost for the camera, helicopter etc.

I have been thinking about investing more in my system. I have a cheap copter paid 1500B for it runs only 10mins max. and a small cam that records to a SDcard. Yours looks like gas operated. Please give us more details if you dont mind. Again great work loved it!!!

Thanks for your interest, ericthai.

I did post a picture of my gear some days ago, so I would suggest that you just scoll up a bit.

Cost is mainly a lot of digging in all kind of technical stuff like electronics/processors/software.

The camera I mostly use is a Pana LX7. Delivers superb quality by less than 300grams.

Moneywise I would say roughly 50K THB for the copter and peripherals.

Thanks for your interest, ericthai.

I did post a picture of my gear some days ago, so I would suggest that you just scoll up a bit.

Cost is mainly a lot of digging in all kind of technical stuff like electronics/processors/software.

The camera I mostly use is a Pana LX7. Delivers superb quality by less than 300grams.

Moneywise I would say roughly 50K THB for the copter and peripherals.

And do you have to be a former US Air Force pilot in order to manage this 'drone' ?

Very interesting to see- and hear about this.

Please continue !

And !...............!

So pleasing today to see the bored critics have been silenced.

For goodness sake, a guy goes out of his way to entertain and inform the majority of us here who greatly appreciate his contribution and a few attempt to undermine the whole effort with needless comments.

Perhaps an apology from some would be appreciated and well received?

Congratulations again "rcpilot"

And do you have to be a former US Air Force pilot in order to manage this 'drone' ?

Very interesting to see- and hear about this.

Please continue !

Like your USAF pilot, some practice will do tongue.png

I am involved with RC planes and photo/videography for many years.

Wonderful. Hope you have found or will find ways to fund your hobby (if that is what it still is) or more. I was struck by the technical quality of the clips. Many tourist websites - cities, resorts, hotels, restaurants - would benefit from including a short production by you, quite apart from the larger commercial applications.

The (uninsurable?) public liability crash risks must be a bit of a nightmare for it as a business proposition though. Has no-one in the industry invented back-up emergency remote or auto-operated chutes?

Has no-one in the industry invented back-up emergency remote or auto-operated chutes?

Some systems have auto home capability. If the battery gets low or the transmitter reception too low it will use GPS and come back to the operator and land on its own.

Has no-one in the industry invented back-up emergency remote or auto-operated chutes?

Some systems have auto home capability. If the battery gets low or the transmitter reception too low it will use GPS and come back to the operator and land on its own.

That is correct Tywais, I also have RTL (Return To Launch) programmed as failsave.

But no quarantees. Still a mechanical failure, motor or motordriver (ESC) etc. would make it impossible to RTL.

There are chutes, but they are only effective by a minimum height (unknown to me) but I am assuming that my copter mostly flies under that minimum height.