Should I go out tonight

ArranP

When going out of an evening, I've found that by having short-time at the beginning of the evening afterwards I am relaxed for the remainder of the evening, don't go chasing girls, don't get blind drunk and return home in a reasonable state.

This in itself, is a good lesson I have learnt about myself and is thus why (I have discovered) I have been returning home blind drunk from most nights out.

So going forward, today I think to myself "I feel like going out tonight", which then I think that I should take short-time so as to not go flirting/chasing girls. However after short-time can I really be bothered with staying out the rest of the evening ?

ummm....

what is happening, is the reason for going out only to have sex ?

Edited by ArranP

Your reasoning made sense...when I was single!

Now I've got myself a great girlfriend and I can stay in and shag as often as I want. Therefore saving myself loads of money and nights I wish I could get back once I woke up.

Edited by BKS22

Short time at the beginning is always a winner. You wait to late,

and the good ones are taken or you end up to drunk to enjoy it,

and wake up wondering where your at?

I've also had times when I woke up and all my money was gone,

that really sucks.

• Like 2

I'll probably get in trouble for saying this, but that's quite a shallow, pointless life you have.

Why do so many people go out just to get "blind drunk" I mean, what sort of mentality is that? What's wrong with going out, meet some mates, have a sociable drink, good conversation, and if you want, get laid, but why this "blind "drunk"? the only people who are going to like your company is drunks like yourself.

• Like 2

I'll probably get in trouble for saying this, but that's quite a shallow, pointless life you have.

Don't worry, there is more to my life than what has been written here.

I am most certainly not worried. Anyway, thank you for the laugh and the boost to my already over inflated (and well deserved) sense of superiority.

• Like 1

Why do so many people go out just to get "blind drunk" I mean, what sort of mentality is that? What's wrong with going out, meet some mates, have a sociable drink, good conversation, and if you want, get laid, but why this "blind "drunk"? the only people who are going to like your company is drunks like yourself.

yes, that would be good also, but the mate(s) I've got, stay in with their missus.

I don't know for everyone else, but the reason why I've gotten "blind drunk" as I've discovered is due to not having sex at the beginning of the evening and therefore chasing the ladies....

yes, that would be good also, but the mate(s) I've got, stay in with their missus.

I don't know for everyone else, but the reason why I've gotten "blind drunk" as I've discovered is due to not having sex at the beginning of the evening and therefore chasing the ladies....

Well get a Missus of your own and join them, and you can look forward to sex later on.

Well get a Missus of your own and join them, and you can look forward to sex later on.

Before I would lie and say "yes I do want to be with you" to someone I really didn't want to be with just because I wanted to have sex. This time round I don't want to do that so quickly. Here in thailand we don't have the same restictions on sex as back home in the UK. I would like to actually be interest in the person I stay with, but it may take some time to find if they do exist at all.

I am most certainly not worried. Anyway, thank you for the laugh and the boost to my already over inflated (and well deserved) sense of superiority.

I hope you're not native English speaker and wrote that last sentence without knowing what actually you wrote. If that's not the case... my god.

Reply with the locations where you usually go (out, buy food, etc.) so the rest of us can avoid those places. Seriously. <deleted> superior white people... god save us all.

And to the guys that say it's good and cheap to have a gf... some of us like changing girls. All of them are different and fun/cute/beautiful in their own way. Getting stuck with one of them is alright if you want to marry or some crazy stuff like that, otherwise there's no point in maintaining a relationship.

I am most certainly not worried. Anyway, thank you for the laugh and the boost to my already over inflated (and well deserved) sense of superiority.

I hope you're not native English speaker and wrote that last sentence without knowing what actually you wrote. If that's not the case... my god.

Reply with the locations where you usually go (out, buy food, etc.) so the rest of us can avoid those places. Seriously. <deleted> superior white people... god save us all.

And to the guys that say it's good and cheap to have a gf... some of us like changing girls. All of them are different and fun/cute/beautiful in their own way. Getting stuck with one of them is alright if you want to marry or some crazy stuff like that, otherwise there's no point in maintaining a relationship.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think he is a native speaker and has a good sense of humor.

• Like 1

Perhaps you have been working up a terrible thirst "chasing the ladies" !!! Try not running at such high speed ! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I don't like dancing...so that is off the list. I like to have a good meal and drink and talk with friends. And, I like sex, which WAS the main motivator when I was single.

Now, I would say I go out to drink, eat, chat with friends and.....if it is required, dance (to make the wife happy). So, in a way, indirectly, keeping the wife happy is the other part. I am not impressed by loud shows and things like that anymore, although I still like going to some....so, I guess add music to the list. But that is enough for me.

What are you, like 16 or something ?

Is it really cheaper to have a bar girl than a GF?! Maybe if your GF is a high maintenence one but normal girls who work etc do not cost as much. Maybe you think that way to make yourself feel better! The fee for the girl, bar fine + drinks will be minimum 5k bhats..you do that just twice a week thats almost £200! Iv never had to spend that much on my gfs in a month!

I saw many people like you in my short trip to Bangkok and its sad you have to live in such a shallow meaningless world, wondering around sois 10-12 having a "beer" (doesnt the novelty of having beers everyday wear off?!) and waiting for the bars to open.

Is it really cheaper to have a bar girl than a GF?! Maybe if your GF is a high maintenence one but normal girls who work etc do not cost as much. Maybe you think that way to make yourself feel better! The fee for the girl, bar fine + drinks will be minimum 5k bhats..you do that just twice a week thats almost £200! Iv never had to spend that much on my gfs in a month!

I saw many people like you in my short trip to Bangkok and its sad you have to live in such a shallow meaningless world, wondering around sois 10-12 having a "beer" (doesnt the novelty of having beers everyday wear off?!) and waiting for the bars to open.

If you want to get laid it sure is.

And reading this thread I'm guessing some don't get laid too often.. whistling.gif

Re. your statement that "... the reason why I've gotten "blind drunk" as I've discovered is due to not having sex at the beginning of the evening and therefore chasing the ladies" That's not the "reason" ... it's just a symptom. The reason is much deeper than that. I don't know you, but the reason is almost always basically the same thing .... being deeply unhappy and unfulfilled with yourself and your life.

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 1

Possum1931 I'm not having a go at you, don't take it personally, but I had to smile when seeing as your avatar is the tricolour.

Having a go at the op yet only this morning on rte they were talking about the drink culture and people appear to go out to get blind drunk in Ireland

It's prevalent in today's society but the Irish thrive on it. As I say, not directed at you personally

To the op sorry for going off topic

So what's the difference between going out and finding a girl for a "short time" and chasing girls?

Short time is walking into a go-go bar or soapy massage parlour, selecting the girl you like, taking her to a room, have sex, shower and going back out alone the rest of the night. Chasing girls is not having sex at the beginning of an evening, therefore carrying around the desire to have sex during the evening, and thus adds a handicap when socializing.

I found that even the most sexy, stunning, beautiful woman, you don't want to go with again after 1 or 2 times.

There is more to a lasting relationship than sexy and external beauty.

So why not... "stop looking in the bars for a girl friend as its not the right place to look". I'm too lazy to mount an expedition for her and in the meantime I'm still a man.

hopefully the right girl will come along at some point, until then I don't want to lie and say "yes I want to be with you" because of the human drive to pro-create.

Edited by ArranP

Possum1931 I'm not having a go at you, don't take it personally, but I had to smile when seeing as your avatar is the tricolour.

Having a go at the op yet only this morning on rte they were talking about the drink culture and people appear to go out to get blind drunk in Ireland

It's prevalent in today's society but the Irish thrive on it. As I say, not directed at you personally

To the op sorry for going off topic

No problem mate, but I'm not Irish, I'm Scottish. My avatar is a tribute to the Irish people, who fought and died for their independence from the UK, while my people can't even put a X on a piece of paper for theirs, which again will be proved a year from now.

As for binge drinking, the whole of the UK is bad for that, although the Republic of Ireland is not part of the UK.

• Like 1