Australian 65+ multi entry non O visa Visa

need more info ie state you are in at present, money in bank need 400,000 or 800,000 depend type of visa also if you are married to Thai

Not sure but dont think you will be able to get persion from OZ over in thailand you need to check

non o perth mulit entry need 1.5 mil to show othere states no money need to be shown

Edited by MikeandDow

It is getting hard to get visa without financial proof. Still not sure how much it at this time. You need to check with one of the honorary consulates for more info.

If your pension will be equal 65k baht you could get an extension of stay here. Or you have money you can combine with annual income to reach 800k baht.

need more info ie state you are in at present, money in bank need 400,000 or 800,000 depend type of visa also if you are married to Thai

Not sure but dont think you will be able to get persion from OZ over in thailand you need to check

non o perth mulit entry need 1.5 mil to show othere states no money need to be shown

Not married to anyone and I don't intend to live in Thailand, but would like to visit and stay longer than 30days.

Also would like to buy a vehicle in my name, 800k is available.

Anyone got a non "O" from Brisbane recently?

Not married to anyone and I don't intend to live in Thailand, but would like to visit and stay longer than 30days.

How long do you envisage staying in Thailand ?

You would be able (I suspect) to obtain a double entry tourist visa which would give two separate 60 day entries both entries being extendable by 30 days.

Best to ask the Australian consulates direct what their requirements now are for "O" visas .

you cannot collect pension from Aus and live Thai...rip off for those of us who have been decent taxpayers, but ,'fraid ' tis so

Cross check your facts - subject to qualifying criteria you can receive Aged Pension whilst living in Thailand with payment in A$ to your Thai bank account

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/enablers/outside-australia#AgePensionPensionSupplement

• Like 1

Australian pension can be paid in thailand but you must have met residency requirements in australia. Check with centrelink.

Yes, I got my Non O in Brisbane in 2011. Then an extension for one year based on retirement and just about to get the second extension. You will need a multiple re-entry permit as well. All dead easy, providing your ฿800,000 has been in a savings account in Thailand for two months before you apply for the first retirement extension.

I retired this year and I am living full time in Thailand on a multi o visa at the moment will applying for a retirement visa next month, the rule for the Aussie pension are that you have to live for the past two years in Australia would have to have worked in

Australia for the minimum amount of years to start the claim for a pension to be eligible for the full pension, you can then leave and live anywhere you wish but the pension will revert to a basic pension of $1660 a month after 26 weeks ie no rent allowance, no medicare or disability or carer allowances ect.

It is important to notify centre link that you are out of the country or you will penalised for any overpayments

Your pension will go up in line with pension increases in Australia

My pension is paid into my Aussie bank account every two weeks

How long do you envisage staying in Thailand ?

You would be able (I suspect) to obtain a double entry tourist visa which would give two separate 60 day entries both entries being extendable by 30 days.

Best to ask the Australian consulates direct what their requirements now are for "O" visas .

you cannot collect pension from Aus and live Thai...rip off for those of us who have been decent taxpayers, but ,'fraid ' tis so

Nonsense! Why do you continue to post such rubbish concerning subjects you know absolutely nothing about? (Drugs, religion, visas etc)

Hey, is the dude in your avatar really you? Looks quite foppish to me cheesy.gif