Looking for Pilot icecream in Pattaya

giddyup

I love my icecream and usually have a few Cornettos and Magnums in the freezer. A friend who lives over past Mabrachan told me about a brand called Pilot, which he says a cheap (16 baht) and delicious. I usually buy my icecreams from 7/11's and I know they don't stock that brand. Anyone else found and tried them?

I think I've seen this brand and it is sold from drive around Moto-carts and by the scoop. I've never seen it in stores. It is inexpensive, cant remember exact price, and very good for the price. Don't recall them having ice cream bars. Maybe you can get them to sell you a tub of your favorite flavor.

Not too many sellers compared to walls and nestle, however.

I think I've seen this brand and it is sold from drive around Moto-carts and by the scoop. I've never seen it in stores. It is inexpensive, cant remember exact price, and very good for the price. Don't recall them having ice cream bars. Maybe you can get them to sell you a tub of your favorite flavor.

Not too many sellers compared to walls and nestle, however.

Thanks. My friend buys it from one of the "mom and pop" stores over where he lives, so it doesn't seem if it's widely distributed.