Help Translate a couple of words

NiwPix

Hi everyone,

I am in desperate need to find out what a couple of things mean in English. I would try an online translator, but the words I am looking at getting translated are in a pdf file.

Would someone be so kind to translate what number [3] and number [4] say on the attached pdf file?

Thanks in advance.

TorPor Form.pdf

Edit: I even tried converting from pdr to word, but when it gets converted to a word document, for some reason I can not select the text to copy.

Edited by NiwPix

Well, that's because it's a scanned document! In other words, what you see is a picture, not text.

This is an official form and I really suggest you find somebody capable of helping you properly fill out this rather asking on some forum.

Yes, I understand the importance of the form. I had the document filled out by SunBelt and it was sent to me late afternoon today ready to hand in for monday. However, they are out of the office until monday to answer my question. My wife can translate/explain everything on this form, just not 3 and 4.

I used http://www.i2ocr.com to OCR the following excerpt from the form:

post-21260-0-14781600-1379716212_thumb.j

Result:

[3] ชนึดเเห่งพาณิซยกิจ รหัสส์าหรับเจ้าหน๊าทิ่
[รั่] จํานวนเงินทุนทึน็ามาใบีนการประกอบพาณิชยกึจเปี๋นประจํา จํานวน บาท
Don't know if this helps. Online translators give no intelligible translation.

Maestro, thank you very much for your help. I never even knew about the OCR software.

The form that seems to be instructions how to fill out the form may actually be very helpful...I'll have the misses take a look at it. Maybe that explains what it is and "easier" to explain in english.

Again, thank you.

The number 3 is pretty straight forward.

Number 4 ist the confusing part....for me now too.

I know how much I am buying the business for, however, I do not know the "daily use / investing in the business". Wouldnt this be the purchase price?

SunBelt entered a number there, which I am curious where they got that number from and what exactly this means.

4. Nothing I can see in there about "daily" เป็นประจำ simply means regular. Is this the capital of the business, I wonder?

Still, I have no experience in dealing in this kind of Thai bureaucracy, so I am speculating.

4. Nothing I can see in there about "daily" เป็นประจำ simply means regular. Is this the capital of the business, I wonder?

Still, I have no experience in dealing in this kind of Thai bureaucracy, so I am speculating.

Yes, I think it's the total amount you'll invest in the business, both in assets and money.

Is this called "capital" in English?

เป็นประจำ means here that you will not redraw the money the next day. The money should stay in the business and is part of the business (that's why I translated it as "for daily use in the business").

Edited by kriswillems