Good Bone and Joint Doctor

BB1955

I just came back from Dr Leerapuns clinic. Had very bad neck problem . I was very happy with the service and treatment and I am now pain free ... He speaks english very well and his staff does as well . I recomend him highly ,,

he works at Maharai Hospital Tues Wed 9 am to 12

His clinic is on Thaphe Road across from the Esso station before the train station . On the left if you are going out of town.

Monday Thru Friday 1700-200o

Saturday and Sunday 9 to 12

Phone number

081-5303666

089-8535700

052-266725

In which city is the location you stated ... BKK or CM, or elsewhere, please point out.

For bone and joint density problems one needs chiefly three vitamins - Calcium, Vitamin D 3. and Vitamin K 2. they are available in one unit production in many pharmacies and the result is positive.

Edited by personchester

Can i ask what treatment you had?

Yes , I woke up with a neck that would not move , and was in dire pain ...... My wife called his office and he told me to come down . Did x rays ultra sound and four shots of cortazone and some good drugs .... Im back to normal now ....

Yes , I woke up with a neck that would not move , and was in dire pain ...... My wife called his office and he told me to come down . Did x rays ultra sound and four shots of cortazone and some good drugs .... Im back to normal now ....

I presume this is the guy

http://www.med.cmu.ac.th/dept/ortho/en/doctors/2-uncategorised/27-taninnit-leerapun,-m-d-,m-sc.html

Can i ask how much your treatment cost?