Nuru Gel Retail Sales @ Tops Supermarkets Question/Confirmation

TomasDR

I am not looking for a massage, I am looking to buy the gel in a bottle and then do the massage myself.

I have the rest of the tools but I don't feel like packing a bottle in my luggage.

I found this site through the distributor of Nuru Gel.

http://www.nurugelja...how-to-buy.html

They list Tops Supermarkets, can anyone confirm/deny? I did also send an email to another shop on the list for retail sales.

TIA

TomasDR,

This website address has lots of nuru nuru gels. www.litecondom.com

For the record that site is listed as a malicious software site by Google "This site may harm your computer". It could be that they were hacked recently and the hackers installed programs on it and the owners themselves are unaware.

I find the pharmacies in Soi Thaniya carry the largest diversity.

Thank you for the information, a BTS stop is right there so perfect for me.

Edited by TomasDR

What's the difference between the NuRu jel and KY jelly? does it relaxes the muscle for massage?

Serious question, I'd only seen Nuru Jelly in spa with happy endings

KY is a lube, Nuru is a gel for a soapy massage like experience.

They have PG-13 demos on YouTube were the couple are in swimsuits if you are interested in how it works.

I know how it works, a couple of Thai Bath place on Ratchada even has them on the menu, but when it's sold at the pharmacies and such it's in such a small bottle. And the non-PG videos I've seen seems to use heaps of them.

Does it wash off easier than lube though?

The distributor of Nuru in Thailand sells it in 40/250/1000ml bottles, that is why I originally posted about in store purchases. Hopefully the pharmacies in Soi Thaniya sell at least the 250ml bottles. I did get a response from a massage place that was on the list but they want crazy money for a 250ml bottle, ฿1,000, whereas the distributor's web store sells it for ฿250 for 250ml but I don't have a local address. 4x markup no thanks.

They say you can get 3 massages out of a 250ml bottle, so figure 2 and you can go nuts. Also when you buy the better quality stuff you can mix additional water in with it. Platinum > Hard > Medium > Standard/Gold, Gold just adds gold flakes to the Standard mix.

As for washing, it will wash off easier than water based lubes (i.e. KY) but clean up isn't instant.

Worse case I am sure even buying it in 40ml bottles from Tops would be cheaper then the price quoted by the massage shop.

Edited by TomasDR