Are all Thai-women "Drama Queens"?

khunpa

I am just wondering? What are your experiences?

Mine girlfriend is pretty jealous and sometimes does the "drama show". She does not throw knifes or anything else at me like that, but I do feel as a part of a Thai TV show, when it happens. (a lot of crying and impossible to talk sense with her)

What I do not understand about her, is that she is a person that you normally can have a serious and reasonable conversation with. She is smart, hardworking and at her work, she can handle many complicated challenges very well. At work, she is the one with the mental overview and I am sometimes the one freaking out and overreacting. But when it comes to her personal feelings and me, she sometimes overreacts and turns into what I call a "drama queen".

When this happens, I just leave the house and go somewhere to wait until she has calmed down and she sends an SMS to me to please come home. Or she ends up packing a bag and leaving in a very dramatic way, just to return again later when she has calmed down.

I am starting to wonder, if this is a cultural thing and where does it come from? Are all Thai-women "Drama Queens"?

Sounds like you and your girlfriend have serious relationship problems, and not because your girlfriend is Thai and certainly not a cultural traight.

I think you should sit down and have a long think about the situation, because you won`t find any solutions on an open forum, as everyone`s personal relationship experiences are different and these problems can arise for all sorts of reasons.

• Like 1

She is just worried about losing her loooooooong sought after farang perhaps. sad.png

BUT, all ladies are different, us guys will never understand shit, and to be honest I don't want too now as an older guy. I have never been able to get to the bottom of stuff blink.png , well some bottoms biggrin.png , but not the Venus bottom. thumbsup.gif

yes well my current TGF is far from submissive compared to previous once she gets a bee in her bonnet she is out spoken and absolutely unreasonable also extremely jealous and when that happens its like the third world war.

These days her moods don't last so long as ive put it bluntly and remind her from time to time, "your going to act like that then I cant take you seriously" full stop.

There is nothing that all Thai women are except (1) Thai and (2) women. Beyond that, this group of approximately 33 million individuals contains as much diversity as any other group of human beings.

That would imply that they are all mentally mature 'women' right from birth, which clearly isn't the case.

I'd say the average thai bird turns 18 in her early 30's. Some later than others, obviously.

3 good years then 2 of complete hell..drama queen mak mak...her way or no way...could not understand any thing other that what she had planned to do if did not do..things kicked off..i put this down to leaving school at 14...and pregnant at 15...no education skills..devious yes...