Thaivisa Growth Impressive

chonabot

Just thought I'd say it's impressive how Thaivisa.com has increased in size over the last 6 months or so.

Is it just a coincidence that the attitude/legislations/limits towards expats/tourists from the Thai-rak-Thai has changed for better or worse big style in the same timespan?

Anyway I'll fight for my top ten poster status , but methinks it will be a hard battle with the new posters on the block!

Chonabot ( only name for this poster! )

:o

I've noticed lots of growth in just the few months that I've been lurking and posting.

But why not? This website is a terrific resource, despite the trolling and occasional goofiness of some threads.

And look at me .... I'm listed as an advanced member already!!

Hey .... where's my certificate of achievement?? :o

But why not? This website is a terrific resource, despite the trolling and occasional goofiness of some threads.

What with dog rapists, girls with no clitoris, etc being the subject of real posters, the only way to spot the trollers is that they seem less wacky. :o

cv

I have been browsing/participating to a few forums but this one is by far the most user friendly I know.

I do not know whether it has always been like that but this sure helped me and probably other people participating more to this forum instead than others,...

Of course, the fact that a lot of members (and admin :D ) "sounds" quite smart helps :o