Thai Women

jb102670

:o Greetings from El Paso, Tx.

I spent two months in Thailand. Bangkok, Pataya and Krabi Town.

In Krabi I met several thai females that are Muslim. They were beautiful. One worked at a restaurant. I kept going to the restaurant but she was shy.

In Pataya I met another attractive thai girl. It was at the Tiger Zoo. Wow, she had the type of body I dream about all the time. I think she was involved because I made it clear that my intentions were romantic.

I met two other thai girls in Bangkok and both were born in Surat Thani.

Both had that 'type' of body. The first one was Pee U, wrong spelling because I never knew the correct spelling.

Pee U was about 5 feet 5 inches. Dark hair and dark skin. Her teeth were kinda bad but she made it up with her beautiful body. Her face was like a doll, with her asian eyes. Her mouth was smaller than mine but beautiful.

The other girl was Nikki. I don't think that was her birth name. I immeaditely started calling her 'Soo A ay Nikki'.

Soo A ay Nikki was about 5 feet 5 inches tall. She had a big butt and small waist. Her hair was dark and combed beautifully. She had straight perfect teeth.

I did'nt spend time with these two girls, but I still keep thinking about them.

I think to myself. I'm gonna go to Surat Thani, to see if there are other girls like Pee U and Soo A ay Nikki.

E-mail me your opinions.

Jb

My opinion -

You are either a simpleton weirdo

or

very, very bored!!!

A quick review of his posts reveals a guy who recently returned home from his first trip to Thailand. Like many newbies, he's still floating on the high you get from having one of the best holidays ever.

What would you expect from a 35 year old Texan who just spent 2 months in Bkk, Krabi and Pattaya ? :D

:o

Hum , that's funny . I was with Pee U last night .

And did she remember the OP? :o:D

he was 2 month in thailand and saw only 3 beautifull girls???

in 2 month I can find 3 beautifull girls in Texas or in UK (well thats wrong, not in UK).

3 beautifull girls: looking 3 minutes out of the window....

let's not forget where he is from; Texas and there is a well-known saying:

Steers and Queers . . . . (Brokeback Mountain anyone?!)

(And what's this about 3 beautiful girls in how long? Anf going by his descriptions they weren't realy all that either - possible he has a more bovine-related taste)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha! Ride 'em Cedric

Pee U was about 5 feet 5 inches. Dark hair and dark skin. Her teeth were kinda bad but she made it up with her beautiful body. Her face was like a doll, with her asian eyes. Her mouth was smaller than mine but beautiful.

The other girl was Nikki. I don't think that was her birth name. I immeaditely started calling her 'Soo A ay Nikki'.

Soo A ay Nikki was about 5 feet 5 inches tall. She had a big butt and small waist. Her hair was dark and combed beautifully. She had straight perfect teeth.

Sounds like you found some lovely stunners. :o

Girls from Surat Thani do NOT HAVE big butts.

That's the Chiang Mai's ladies special asset.

I have never seen so many big butts since I moved to CM from BK.. well apart from EVERYWHERE in the UK!!!!..and from what I have seen there are many more per capita in the States...... but then I mean McDonald's supersize big.. not just plump.

Chiang Mai girl's butts are larger..but still cute.. I am not slighting CM girls at all.

OMG what am I on about... I have not even had a beer yet either.

Having said that 5'5'' is tall for Surat, in fact tall for Thai girls generally

I am sure the average height for a TG is around 5'2''

Anyway.. I hope he actually meets a girl he can have some FUN with next time he is here

This is one crap post...sorry