Looking for a Geologist

Chook

I have found copper/lead/zink & other things in my land at Surin & would like to talk with a geologist about further test The sample was analised by a Gov.dep with 84ppm minerals & dirt delevered to the land from over 1k away looked the same Kindness Chook

To Footlong This is why I want to find a geologist to answer all the things I need to know To MJP the 84ppms is the total minerals found EG copper/lead/zink & other things I know I need to get some drill holes done but want best advice first Thank you for your replys Chook

To Footlong This is why I want to find a geologist to answer all the things I need to know To MJP the 84ppms is the total minerals found EG copper/lead/zink & other things I know I need to get some drill holes done but want best advice first Thank you for your replys Chook

Chook,

What you are describing seems to be an analysis of soil on your property. The results of 84ppm indicate what is called "Trace" material.

Remember you also have 999,916ppm of what I will call, just plain dirt!

Depending on the mineral, for further exploration you would need to see an assay value expressed in grams per ton.

Copper, lead and zinc are not high value commodities, so to make mining possible you might need a value of 100+ for an individual mineral and a volume of material in the millions, just to recover the cost of the primary equipment required.

Suprised that they don't show silver which is normally found with lead & zinc.