Android app New is just a front page

lagavulin1

Hi,

Downloaded the new app today onto Sony Experia Z running android 4.2.2 11.3 ish Mb downloaded and it seemed to install OK but I get nothing other than the front page when using it. Any ideas please. Have deleted the old app, rebooted the phone and downloaded the new a couple of times.

P.

Just put your finger on the top bar and drag it right/left to pull the navigation menu in/out. I find it much more convenient and straight forward then the previous version. And yes, it took me a few seconds to find that when I first started the app. smile.png

post-566-0-02839000-1379961930_thumb.jpg

Agree the previous version much better. Thai Visa send me a SMS heralding this new App, yet seems can only get into it my logging on. I can't be the only one who simply wants to surf around the forum without logging in, Also the earlier version mush easier to find any topic.

Seems to me the new version was designed by an idiot with no idea at all about how customers often use the forum and illustrates too a total disconnect between on the one hand serving members needs and on the other hand the idiocy of people designing this "new" App.

If it ain't broken don't fix it.

• Like 1