Pedestrian Killed in Tepprasit Road Jomtien Road Crash

Rimmer

Construction Worker Killed in Jomtien Road Crash
PATTAYA:--Early on Monday Morning Police and rescue services were called to the Tepprasit Road in Jomtien to deal with a fatal road crash.

At the scene was the body of Khun Liam aged 44 and nearby was a damaged Honda CRV driven by Khun Patira aged 31. She was driving home and at high rate of speed according to witnesses when she failed to see the pedestrian crossing the road. At the time it was raining and visibility was poor.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/103571/construction-worker-killed-jomtien-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-24

Any charges for reckless driving at least? I know where I come from if conditions are bad, you can still be ticketed when driving at speed limit for reckless driving. Fact she didn't see him seems to substantiate this.

My wife showed me pictures of this accident last night. If it is the same accident there was a small child involved as well, a picture of the child;s smashed leg and someone holding a piece of bone from his tibia could be seen. My wife commented that they were crossing Sukhumvit and ignoring the footbridge nearby.

This could so easily have been avoided. Rest in peace.

My wife showed me pictures of this accident last night. If it is the same accident there was a small child involved as well, a picture of the child;s smashed leg and someone holding a piece of bone from his tibia could be seen. My wife commented that they were crossing Sukhumvit and ignoring the footbridge nearby.

This could so easily have been avoided. Rest in peace.

Not the same. The shopfronts behind show that this was on Thepprasit Rd., not Sukhumvit. Never any shortage of stupid road accidents in Pattaya.

Is Liam a common name in Thailand?

She is not a heiress or relative of any celebrity, so she got charged.

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

No you've got it turned around a bit...in order to not be charged, in addition to what you wrote, you also have to continue on at speed without stopping for at least a good 500 meters, this is to support the argument that you didn't know you hit anyone, and then once you've disentangled you car from the victim, you must continue on to your daddy's mansion and have the servants lock the high gates behind you and not allow the police entry for hours until your blood alcohol level returns to normal.

She is not a heiress or relative of any celebrity, so she got charged.

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

No you've got it turned around a bit...in order to not be charged, in addition to what you wrote, you also have to continue on at speed without stopping for at least a good 500 meters, this is to support the argument that you didn't know you hit anyone, and then once you've disentangled you car from the victim, you must continue on to your daddy's mansion and have the servants lock the high gates behind you and not allow the police entry for hours until your blood alcohol level returns to normal.

......and have one of the servants tell the police he was driving the Ferrari.