Land Titles In Thailand

Hi All,

My wife owns several pieces of land in Chayaphum, and I would like to build a little house for ourself on one of them.

2 Land titles (her mother's house and a big rice field) are described on the land papers as "โฉนตที่ติน" and have a RED "Garuna" symbol on top of the page.

The plot of land where I would like to build our house, is described on the land papers as "หนังสือรัขรองทำประโยชน์" and has a GREEN "Garuna" symbol on top of the page.

What type of land is the land described on the land titles with the RED "Garuna" symbol?

What type of land is the land described on the land title with the GREEN "Garuna" symbol?

Is it possible to change the land type (RED to GREEN and vice-versa)?

Thanks in advance,

Coalminer

Hi All,

My wife owns several pieces of land in Chayaphum, and I would like to build a little house for ourself on one of them.

2 Land titles (her mother's house and a big rice field) are described on the land papers as "โฉนตที่ติน" and have a RED "Garuna" symbol on top of the page.

The plot of land where I would like to build our house, is described on the land papers as "หนังสือรัขรองทำประโยชน์" and has a GREEN "Garuna" symbol on top of the page.

What type of land is the land described on the land titles with the RED "Garuna" symbol?

What type of land is the land described on the land title with the GREEN "Garuna" symbol?

Is it possible to change the land type (RED to GREEN and vice-versa)?

Thanks in advance,

Coalminer

"โฉนตที่ติน" = Chanote Tee Din.....the top of the heap...Red Garuna

"หนังสือรัขรองทำประโยชน์" Nong sue rop rong tom prayote...Green Garuna....I believe this is a Nor Sor Sam Kor or Nor Sor Sam but not sure.......cheers