The Best Instant Noodles Are...

OM3N

Anyone living in Asia for an extended period of time will undoubtedly become familiar with the endless varieties of instant noodles. What are your favorites and why?

I tried searching for a picture of mine but couldnt find one :o

But it is the Nissin brand kanikama crab curry yakisoba (what a long name)

It comes in a square box and costs B17 at 7-11.

The noodles are first immersed in boiling water and then there is a tab that opens on top of the box to drain the water.

Purely delicious compared to most of the other flavors I have tried.

The Best Instant Noodles

any brand .. i dont even care .. noodle is noodle

add veggies ,meat ,egg and etc .. ..all are the same

makes me feel full and <deleted> later

eat for alive... not stay alive for eat :o

maybe a bit off topic but here in Vietnam they got some mighty nice instant noodles...infinite variety at the supermarket. You can get the real thing everywhere in the morning called pho...nice fresh rice noodles with beef served with bizarre leafy vegetables on the side...

makes me want to think about mie (egg noodles) ayam in Indo always served fresh in the early morning, highly addictive and to die for served up by a small man in a hand cart whose ease in preparation was a performance not to be missed. With a small gas bottle and benches for diners piled on top the cart he just toodled on down the road when he sold out...

if for whatever reason (bad flooding in Jakarta Utara in 1996-97) he failed to take up his position in the street outside my office window my whole day was ruined...