Cost of iPhone 5s & 5C

bolt

The vendors at Tukcom have told me that it won't be available until the end of the year in Thailand. If you find one, it was probably bought in the states and brought here to be re-sold here. It will be very expensive to be the first kid on the block to have one. After you make your first phone call, please let all of us know how much better it was, will you?

The prices are from the telecom shop in Big C 2nd road, up stairs close to the cinema. Ive used the shop several times and the guy is honest enough.

The iPhone 5s Grey 64gb 32,900

They had 5C but only 16Gb, which is far too small, 24-25 depending on the colour

What about the availability when ordering online? The Thai Apple store only shows the 4S. Maybe you could order from the Singapore shop and ship to Thailand?

They will not ship to other countries. Hell, they even dont want to sell to tourists in Singapore (i tried, they asked for an address, hotel is not eligible, 2 years ago for an iphone 4)

What about the availability when ordering online? The Thai Apple store only shows the 4S. Maybe you could order from the Singapore shop and ship to Thailand?

They will not ship to other countries. Hell, they even dont want to sell to tourists in Singapore (i tried, they asked for an address, hotel is not eligible, 2 years ago for an iphone 4)

Yes, sorry you are absolutely correct. They will only ship if you have bank card and billing address for the country of purchase.

Why the hell not? What kind of bullshit is that?