PM Yingluck visits Prachin Buri as flood crisis intensifies

webfact

Banharn Silpa Archa and Yingluck Shinawatra - The Sopranos Thai Style.

And Barnhan, convicted for vote irregularities, now rebirthed it seems, now in the limelight for no good reasons (speaking historically) failed to get buy in to the latest attempt to talk up reconciliation / whitewash, etc., and there today with no official position.

Where's 'plod'? At least he should be there in terms of his official capacity, but absent. Considering his big mouth maybe they want him out of the limelight?

Well at least sanoh not there to sell land out from under the monks when nobody watching.

• Like 1

Look at the smug expression on Poo's face while she looks down on the little people. 'Do you want to go and talk to them Miss P.M. ?' 'Oh hell no, what do I want to talk to them for and besides I don't want to get my Jimmy Choo's wet, do you have any idea how much these things cost ?!' Get your ass in the water up to your waist and try to help people miss Poo ! Then I might feel some shred of respect for you...

Also I have to say it angers me that they try to use this to their political advantage by trying to make people believe that Taksin is trying to help them by putting his photo all over bags of aid. I would hope that when people see this they will think about the promises he and his puppet and all their cronies have made and see the reality that in fact their lives have not improved one iota under the rule of these idiots and all they have done is steal money from the country that COULD HAVE been used to make it better...

Given the Government's high ability to be inept.

It would not surprise me one bit if the contents of those bags was less use to them than bag's with a Ronald McDonald picture on them.

">>>>> trying to make people believe that Taksin is trying to help them by putting his photo all over bags of aid. ....."

Wonder who's paying for the contents of these bags and paying for the photo stickers?

Hope it's not taxpayers funds.

A flood-prone, low-lying land is going to get floods on a regular basis. Apparently the people of old knew this, and built their homes on stilts. There are steps which can be taken to mitigate the damage, but only so much that can be done, to hold back or divert all that water. I doubt there is enough money in the national treasury to really do much.

And now you're all going to pipe up about how Y's govt stole all the money, how she's personally lacking in smarts and personal integrity, how if you were running things, it would all be so much better.

Every day, no matter what, the same whining. Tedious.

Do you actually think that this is Y's govt., that she makes any decisions, decides whose in the cabinet or what happens ? whistling.gif