Flying fists, wounded wife in Tony Jaa family feud

webfact

Flying fists, wounded wife in Tony Jaa family feud
By Coconuts Bangkok

ong-bak_-_tony_jaa_-.jpg

PATHUM THANI: -- Famous for beating thugs down with devastating kicks and punches, Thai martial arts star Tony Jaa found himself in a real-life family brawl Friday night.

Jaa’s wife was injured in a physical confrontation pitting family against family, which happened after a vehicle driven by Jaa’s brother-in-law allegedly rammed his Mercedes in Pathum Thani, according to ASTV News.

Brother-in-law Tharat Supphachokpaisan had accompanied Jaa’s father, Thongdi Yeerum, to visit the movie star’s home. When they found Jaa had left with his wife, they pursued them in their vehicle before reportedly driving into the back of Jaa’s car.

After the roadside dust-up, the family members said they returned to Jaa’s home to settle the dispute. It was there that Piyarat “Boong-gi” Chotiwattananon, Jaa’s wife, claims she was assaulted by Tharat. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/09/29/flying-fists-wounded-wife-tony-jaa-family-feud

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-09-30

• Like 1

Seems like the stereoids have been shared equaly amongst the family members!whistling.gif

King Kong and "Boong-gi", what a lovely couple. giggle.gif

Good news is, they managed a "roadside dust-up" in a flooded province!!

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about!!!

Obviously Tony managed to get himself out of the gutter by pursuing his career path to stardom.. unfortunately for him some of his family & in-laws have yet to follow his example!!

Friends you can choose, family you're stuck with for life!!

• Like 1

Well we know who the cash cow is, and maybe the in-laws

are wanting a bigger payout before he blows off his local contract

and skips the country. So Tony and wife wanted to get away from

them before the begging and cajoling started up?

Pissed off for giving them the slip?

It makes me sick to read another story where international movie stars are treating their wives as if less than animals.

If it had been his Elephant that was attacked in this manner Tharat would have left the house in a body bag!

it is unclear that you have even read this one.

I would say it is perfectly clear that he hasn't read this one.

The Thai's never know what's good right under their nose....

Tony Jaa et al, should just film this whole family feud saga! A 'from the bronx" kickboxer makes it big, but has all these feuding family members. Someone assaults his wife, he gets p*ssed and becomes a one-man-Thai-army and kicks some @ss! Totally pay to see a movie like this, especially if it's a "true story"....

But IRONICALLY, when the Thai's do try to write an engaging. realistic movie they write about some kickboxer who goes all the way to Australia just for an elephant?!!? Seriously???

Seems like the stereoids have been shared equaly amongst the family members!whistling.gif

King Kong and "Boong-gi", what a lovely couple. giggle.gif

Good news is, they managed a "roadside dust-up" in a flooded province!!

Is Pathum thani flooded now then?

post-137512-0-49975400-1380530946_thumb.

From Pathum Thani (Muang and Sam Khok) a week ago !whistling.gif

its actually quite sad. tony ja had been having issues with his family quite sometime. his father and bil are both classics, both unemployed, leechers, violent and had been threatening and leeching off tony ja for quite sometime.

As long as they keep it in the family who really cares coffee1.gif

Obviously Tony managed to get himself out of the gutter by pursuing his career path to stardom.. unfortunately for him some of his family & in-laws have yet to follow his example!!

Friends you can choose, family you're stuck with for life!!

Not so. I left mine behind 44 years ago. If it's another 44 years before we meet up again, it will be too soon. OTOH my Thai family are all that I could ever wish for.

one would think coconuts could have come up with a headline that did not infer jah beat his wife

That's what I was thinking also.

The headline would tend the give the impression that there was some kind of domestic violence between Jaa and his wife.

When in fact, according to the details in the article, it was between the wife and her brother.

Pretty poorly done from a journalistic perspective.