Thought I Would Share

gharknes

Believe me, this is not the "Best Burger in Pattaya" my neighbour, who knows everything, and I do mean everything says that the best burger is at HJ Beans, he will be right!

If anybody would like to disagree with him, please feel free to try and talk above him at......

• 2 years later...
Tequila Reef has a decent burger and one even better is to be Found at the American Rib Company on tepprasit road.

My first and last burger at the Rib featured a stale bun. The meat wasn't anything special either. My low opinion of their burgers shared by a reviewer on the Bangkok forum for their location there.

^^^^^ An almost 3-year old thread revived for culinary mutual masturbation.

Is this a new forum malaise when buggerall happening locally occurs at the same time as a buggeral life?

In case it is, then I reckon the best Pattaya burger EVER was served at the Wild Chicken about 20 years ago.

Any burger suggestions at the new Central Festival shopping mall?

Which begs the question, when does the Mos Burgers open there? I haven't tried a Mos burger yet but people in Bangkok seem to like them.

post-37101-1233699472_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

Which begs the question, when does the Mos Burgers open there? I haven't tried a Mos burger yet but people in Bangkok seem to like them.

The burger in your picture looks good, where was this burger purchased?

White Castle's ..
Of course. Sliders. Because they are so greasy they slide down your mouth. They are super small and most people eat a bunch of them. I hope Mos burgers don't taste like sliders.

White Castle burgers are not fried, they are steamed -- so they are not at all greasy. Please get your facts straight, Jt.

I have consumed far too many burgers at Mos Burger in BKK. I have always found them to be excellent. A bit on the small side so I just order a 2nd one if still hungry. Their fries are great....always fresh and hot. Buns are perfect and all in all a great value for the money. You might also want to try the clam chowder, very good. A cup of soup, burger and fries and you are good to go. It is a very well run franchise and the consistency is always there. I cant wait until they get here to Patts.

Edited by ericg1953

White Castle burgers are not fried, they are steamed -- so they are not at all greasy. Please get your facts straight, Jt.

Yes, they are very greasy! I don't care if they cook them with blow torch, they are MAJOR LEAGUE GREASEBALLS! And those who love them love the grease.

The burger --small, greasy, with onion, encased in a bun steamed to a custard-like consistency -- became known derisively as the "slyder".

http://www.geocities.com/conspiracyprime/e2_whitecastle.htm

You bub, you get your facts straight.

Edited by Jingthing

There was White Castle near me as a kid and once an old lady slipped on one that was dropped on the ground - she cracked her skull open and died on the spot.

From that point on we always referred to them as Murder Burgers

I'll admit the MOS burgers are a bit better :o

There was White Castle near me as a kid and once an old lady slipped on one that was dropped on the ground - she cracked her skull open and died on the spot.

Let us all take this opportunity to remember that unfortunate victim of a great American GREASY SPOON. Burp.

Mos Burger in CentralWorld Bangkok. They are a Japanese burger chain coming soon to Pattaya. Expect queues for the burgers at least when they first open.

How anyone can confuse the slab of bland processed(with a hint of the taste of real beef)

stuff that is MosBurger - Moss would be perfect as a name! - with a real burger

is beyond me. Sure it's better than MceeD or A&W but that's not saying much....

Edited by BugJackBaron

Get a grip guys, I make the best burgers in the Universe and the only way to get a sample is if I invite you round for a BBQ! I have a secret recipe with 12 herbs & spices. That recipe will go with me to my grave! :o

This is the problem in Thailand. Look at the cheese, not even melted. Maybe a cheeseburger in the UK looks like that, but a good American cheeseburger has to be melted.

Barry

I like Mos Burgers. The stuff inside, a kind of red sauce relish tastes great with the burger. I hope Mos Burger opens soon in Pattaya. Any ideas when and where it is going to open?

This is the problem in Thailand. Look at the cheese, not even melted. Maybe a cheeseburger in the UK looks like that, but a good American cheeseburger has to be melted.

Barry

This is the problem in Thailand. Look at the cheese, not even melted CHEESE!!!

I like Mos Burgers. The stuff inside, a kind of red sauce relish tastes great with the burger. I hope Mos Burger opens soon in Pattaya. Any ideas when and where it is going to open?

In the new Central - Soiu 9 Beach Road.

It will be on one of ther upper floors among all the other franchised esting joints - the name is on the boarding that shuts off the site while the shopfitters finish their work.

So the where is clear - the when is dependent on Thai workers.

In the new Central - Soiu 9 Beach Road.

It will be on one of ther upper floors among all the other franchised esting joints - the name is on the boarding that shuts off the site while the shopfitters finish their work.

So the where is clear - the when is dependent on Thai workers.

Thanks for the heads-up HB. Let's hope that they are as tasty as the MOS burgers served up in downtown Nagasaki!