second hand

eezergood

I guess the OP is based in Patong (from his posts). There are no furniture shops (new or second hand) in Patong. Quite honestly forget the second hand places, years ago I checked out the second hand places in Chalong, all rubbish and charging near new prices. You need to get over to Phuket Town, I use places like Bird (Choafa East, before you get ino Phuket Town, just opposite the big PTT gas station. Another place is on bypass, before/opposite the big Lotus. Next to/just before the Esso gas station, can't remember the name just at this moment.

• Like 1

The main supercheap store has very reasonably priced outdooor settings in wood and aluminium, probably plastic to if thats what you want

They sell a large range of furniture and mattresses there some good and some rubbish

Best to go go early in the morning before it gets hot, they open at 6am

• Like 1

Tried the bahtsold/craiglist route already & nothing.

I would like wood or steel, no plastic

craigslist is barely active in Thailand it seems to me

i went on facebook and search 'phuket second hand' and got nothing, but i'm useless with facebook, i don't get it!

Edited by stevehaigh

i went on facebook and search 'phuket second hand' and got nothing, but i'm useless with facebook, i don't get it!

Here is one

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Itmesforsalephuket/?hc_location=stream

There is also one within this group for property only & there is another separate group for selling items https://www.facebook.com/groups/phuketitemsforsale/

• Like 1

"i'm useless with facebook" - a loss of "face" in Thailand is a serious thing. :) :)