Would this way be cheaper?

jocko

London--Perth---Phuket---London.

Instead of booking above as multi ticket could i get return London--Perth and when in Australia buy a one way to Phuket and then change the remaining ticket to depart Phuket --London i have checked the prices for multi ticket and its expensive if i could do it my way it would be a lot cheaper i realize i would have to pay for changing my original ticket but it could be worth it.

All advice welcome

Better break your mind first if this would be POSSIBLE. There is No def. answer to that=-depends on airline, ticketclass etc. PLUS that airlines doing this route are frankly limited to TG=THai, due to very limited flites ex HKT to OZ/Perth. Maybe roundabout with MAS or SQ.

Also I figure if you go for the least expense, it would simply be cheaper to find the lowest priced flight to BKK, and book seperate AirAsia or any other lowprice for the other sectors. IF you are NOT OZ, you need to show definitive ticket OUT of OZ to be permitted in in the allotted time period.

Final stump: only those with enough money to spend would consider PHuket as stop. Scrooges better head elsewhere.

Thank's for the response your thinking is sort of what i thought i have looked and already done the other options as you suggest and my idea would have been about £200+ cheaper who wound'nt go for that as for the Phuket stopover it's the other way round Perth was the stopover.

The cheapest multi flight's where with Malaysian air so i would be going via there and i would already have the outbound one way flight with Virgin Australia.

Maybe i shoud talk with Malaysian airlines

What about a LON/HKT/LON with whichever airline you choose, then a HKT/PER/HKT with Air Asia.

I have used that route and checked price this year and as i posted my idea was cheaper and better timed flights but it looks like it's a no go so i will have to go my usual way.facepalm.gif