Australian network on Truevision?

stewyk71

Today i just picked up a flyer from Truevision with Australian network down as a new channel on 173 .

Has anyone got this yet because I can't see it, and the local store has no idea about the new channels which include - 160 Edge sports, 117 Truesports 3 hd , Hd Showcase 159 and BBC hd 165.

Any feedback that is sensible would be helpful

Well I hope this is "sensible."

In Chiang Mai, we have Australia Network on cable (WE tv) which is sort of okay but I often call it Worst Ever TV because of the numerous audio and vision drop outs. Have no idea what Truevision is doing.

Look this topic and start from my post

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/664931-true-visions-upgrade/?p=6831082

I have reg for that and I got new channels in 24hours, some of them. Some started 1st Oct and rest of them will start later. Don't know when.

Here final channellist and yes Australian network is listed on 173. But not available now and no info when it will start.

http://s446.photobucket.com/user/the_newkung/media/1500-tvg1.jpg.html

a few more australian shows such as four corners,australian story, 730 report, foreign correspondence,insiders, offsiders and insider business,

also channel 7 and channel 9 news,60minutes etc can be accessed from their websites for free'.

I run a cable from my computer to my 51 tv have exterior sound and watch it all for free,just like watching tv..but at the time i choose to watch it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Signed up for the channel upgrade yesterday and now have access to Australia Network along with a few new channels!

Here's the link... http://www.truevisionsgroup.com/home.php

I've been waiting for this for 13 years - happy days!! biggrin.png

Not that I'm Aussie, but I did follow the link, and viola, I have the extra channels. It seems however that some of the new channels must only be only on cable. i have satellite, didn't get the Australian channel or BBC News HD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I only have Truevisions satellite as well and on the bottom of the True visions brochure in small print was a caveat - Australia network only via cable.. I'm writing to australia network to find why.and the True office at Central Airport Plaza couldn't explain why.... It was the only reason I subscribed to true visions late last year was when I saw they finally had Australia network and I could watch the AFL...

Hi

I only have Truevisions satellite as well and on the bottom of the True visions brochure in small print was a caveat - Australia network only via cable.. I'm writing to australia network to find why.and the True office at Central Airport Plaza couldn't explain why.... It was the only reason I subscribed to true visions late last year was when I saw they finally had Australia network and I could watch the AFL...

Not sure why cable only and I don't think AN will be able to help you there as sounds like it's an issue with True.

CTH have AN and you can always get a satellite dish and STB and have it installed yourself for about 7000 Baht

with no ongoing fees.

I haven't given hope yet.. Below is the reply from AN help desk.. hopefully they can put they right pressure on True... In the meantime looks like another ugly satellite dish on the house....

Thank you for your interest in Australia Network.

I will try to get more information from Truevision about what you have mentioned. In the meantime, you may be able to receive Australia Network directly from the satellite. Our signal can be received from the IS-19 satellite. Information on how to receive the signal can be found on this page of our website:http://australianetwork.com/tuning/an_satellite.htm

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope true does something about this. AN was one of a few channels I told the sales girl I wanted to get. I saw all the astericks in the brochure but didn't know my building only has satellite, not cable. Of course, even though the sales office is right downstairs, the girl made no mention of it. I want to also see NHK, Al-Jazeera and a few others.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm at my son's plase in Krabi and has true on cable and it has australia plus as it known these days. We don't have true cable in my village but I have a roming satellite and have taking with ap in aus. It appears that ap can be got on intelsat20 through lingsat although I'm having trouble getting someone whose knows how to tune this. I will keep you informed of my progress.

If all else fails you can watch Australia network by other means.

Can you give more info about " other means"

Thanks

http://www.ilikehdtv.tv/

Good quality feed as well as many other channels to choose from.

Can use this service on your pc, laptop, android device etc.

Once you register on line you then buy Truemoney from 7/11. Other payment options are available too. You then input the pin number from the 7/11 receipt to the website and then you watch whatever package you have chosen.

Once you are registered you can try the service out with a 2 hour pass to see if you are happy with the service.

No contracts either which is a plus.

A review of the service with a link below.

http://www.richardbarrow.com/2015/01/how-to-watch-ilikehd-internet-tv-in-thailand/

I personally do not watch Australia plus anymore.

I am currently streaming all the Aussie catch up channels to my android box and there is live Aussie tv there as well. Pm me if you want any more information.

Edited by tlcwaterfall

If all else fails you can watch Australia network by other means.

Can you give more info about " other means"

Thanks

http://www.ilikehdtv.tv/

Good quality feed as well as many other channels to choose from.

Can use this service on your pc, laptop, android device etc.

Once you register on line you then buy Truemoney from 7/11. Other payment options are available too. You then input the pin number from the 7/11 receipt to the website and then you watch whatever package you have chosen.

Once you are registered you can try the service out with a 2 hour pass to see if you are happy with the service.

No contracts either which is a plus.

A review of the service with a link below.

http://www.richardbarrow.com/2015/01/how-to-watch-ilikehd-internet-tv-in-thailand/

I personally do not watch Australia plus anymore.

I am currently streaming all the Aussie catch up channels to my android box and there is live Aussie tv there as well. Pm me if you want any more information.

Thanks mate

I will check on ilikehdtv

I'm at my son's plase in Krabi and has true on cable and it has australia plus as it known these days. We don't have true cable in my village but I have a roming satellite and have taking with ap in aus. It appears that ap can be got on intelsat20 through lingsat although I'm having trouble getting someone whose knows how to tune this. I will keep you informed of my progress.

Surprised you've resurrected a 1.5 year old thread.

Australia Plus, according to their Ways to Watch page, is available in Thailand only via Hua Hin Cable, Sophon Cable, and TrueVisions (cable only).

According to LyngSat, AP is distributed encrypted via 6 satellites.

Intelsat 20 at 68.5°E shows AP encrypted (irdeto-2) on 4064 H (Landmass H beam), can be received with a 170cm C-band dish, (True azimuth: 248.9°; Elevation angle: 50.2°; LNB Tilt (skew): -64.9° General Alignment set for Central Thailand) --- though the sources don't indicate who encrypts the signal or what if any provider's subscription package it might be bundled under.

AP is also available encrypted as part of the Ku-band Malay ASTRO subscription package (not openly sold in Thailand) distributed on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5°E

Surprised you've resurrected a 1.5 year old thread.

Australia Plus, according to their Ways to Watch page, is available in Thailand only via Hua Hin Cable, Sophon Cable, and TrueVisions (cable only).

According to LyngSat, AP is distributed encrypted via 6 satellites.

Intelsat 20 at 68.5°E shows AP encrypted (irdeto-2) on 4064 H (Landmass H beam), can be received with a 170cm C-band dish, (True azimuth: 248.9°; Elevation angle: 50.2°; LNB Tilt (skew): -64.9° General Alignment set for Central Thailand) --- though the sources don't indicate who encrypts the signal or what if any provider's subscription package it might be bundled under.

AP is also available encrypted as part of the Ku-band Malay ASTRO subscription package (not openly sold in Thailand) distributed on Measat 3/3a/3b at 91.5°E

Thanks for that information.

Still feel it is better to either watch Australia Plus through Ilikehdtv or buy a box from Jsat.

You need reasonable internet speed for these to work.