Man stabs wife to death for 'denying him sex': Chiang Mai province

webfact

Oh well by all means as a male poster here this is certainly more justified then some of the other reasons for murder I've read about ie: crossing the street, fleeing a 51b taxi fare, singing in karaoke bar or staring at someone. Deny me sex?! Blasphemy! Off with their head, I won't have it!

On a more serious note, I am truly sorry to hear of articles like this regardless if they are Thai on Thai or Thai on Foreigner. We are in ever-changing times and it appears that it isn't getting better wherever you go. I am sure the suspect will get all the sex he wants or doesn't want where he is going.

offtopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi Perhaps its Western culture but why was the victim referred to as "Ms" instead of "Mrs" and why don't they have the same last names if they were husband and wife?

The killing of the wife might not have taken place due to refusal of sexual matters, because if Thai husbands have such a sex refusal problem from their wife's they find sexual Thai girls easily, and there is no need to kill the wife.

Thus the killing may have been caused for other reasons, perhaps fighting problems (as stated) about their vegetable farm issues, or other fighting issues.

He was silly to kill his wife, should he come out of hospital alive then he will be prosecuted and sent into prison for many years.

Sorry for his wife ... RIP.

I was thinking the same thing