Do re-entry permit at Don Mueang airport

Hello all,

I will fly out thailand at DM and return back 3 days after, my visa is single so i need to get re-entry permit before travel outside thailand

I would like to ask it's possible to do re-entry permit at don mueang airport?

If yes, any required documents?

As I read information on thaiembassy.com the rule has been changed

If you have an extension of stay but would like to travel outside Thailand for a short period then you will need to apply for a Re-Entry permit. Unlike before that this can be secured at the airport, Immigration rules have changed and you can now apply for a re-entry permit at the following:

- Thai Immigration located at Suan Pluh, Bangkok

- Any other immigration checkpoint

Thank you in advance

Old information - Thai immigration has not been there in years. You can get at both airports during departure. At DM you should have photo and copies of passport pages as well as fee.

Now I am confused as I understand it Don Mueang is an international airport with Air Asia flying in from other countries. How can they not have immigration there. Is visa not a part of immigration?

Old information - Thai immigration has not been there in years. You can get at both airports during departure. At DM you should have photo and copies of passport pages as well as fee.

Now I am confused as I understand it Don Mueang is an international airport with Air Asia flying in from other countries. How can they not have immigration there. Is visa not a part of immigration?

The comment relating to old and incorrect information refers to this .....................................

"If you have an extension of stay but would like to travel outside Thailand for a short period then you will need to apply for a Re-Entry permit. Unlike before that this can be secured at the airport, Immigration rules have changed and you can now apply for a re-entry permit at the following:

- Thai Immigration located at Suan Pluh, Bangkok"

• Like 1

Immigration makes it harder and harder all of the time! Some of us have to travel nearly 300km round trip to get a re-entry stamp!

The best way to avoid as special trip if on extensions of stay is to got get a re-entry permit when you do your extension. A single entry or multiple would be valid for the same amount of time as your extension.