Would you fight for Thailand?

Deserted

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the situation ever arose,would they be happy for Aliens and Farangs to join their Army? without a work permit?

farangs cant carry guns in thailand .

would we fight with swords then ?

Yes they can own and carry firearms legally in Thailand.

If the situation ever arose,would they be happy for Aliens and Farangs to join their Army? without a work permit?

farangs cant carry guns in thailand .

would we fight with swords then ?

No, the nearest piece of Soi dog turd...should be close at hand

trans Am,

I understand totally what you have said, I Answered the Question ask by the OP, stating "Yes,, Thailand is my home" you answer and quoted my post and stated "you reckon? oooooops your thai but its where you rest your head, it's not for sure"

I do not know you and do not care to, I know exactly what you are,

I also noticed that you failed to state a answer if you would fight for Thailand, and do you Love (like) Hate or (dislike).Thailand

But I knew you would not answer that question, the only post, I responded to you an other poster, but the answer was mostly that I was foolish to lay down my life for a country that would never accept me.

I have all ready been accepted by my village, my in-law and our Thai family.

I DO NOT need the type of acceptance you whine for.

Another Question I asked you at the git go was,

"You may question if what you have in Thailand is worth fighting for,But do not question mind, because it is worth fighting for"

There is no miss understanding, You plain and simple did not like my answer "Yes it is my home"

Cheers:wai2.gif

My answer is very simple. Are you listening. ? I would never put my life on the line for a country that DOES NOT accept me, or the fact that I am taking care of THEIR nationals that THEY cannot do. Incredibly simple to understand , BUT, you do not.

trans Am,

I understand totally what you have said, I Answered the Question ask by the OP, stating "Yes,, Thailand is my home" you answer and quoted my post and stated "you reckon? oooooops your thai but its where you rest your head, it's not for sure"

I also noticed that you failed to state a answer if you would fight for Thailand, and do you Love (like) Hate or (dislike).Thailand

But I knew you would not answer that question, the only post, I responded to you an other poster, but the answer was mostly that I was foolish to lay down my life for a country that would never accept me.

"You may question if what you have in Thailand is worth fighting for,But do not question mind, because it is worth fighting for"

There is no miss understanding, You plain and simple did not like my answer "Yes it is my home"

My answer is very simple. Are you listening. ? I would never put my life on the line for a country that DOES NOT accept me, or the fact that I am taking care of THEIR nationals that THEY cannot do. Incredibly simple to understand , BUT, you do not.

Again you have a selective memory lapse, As you stated "Incredibly simple to understand but you do not"

I could care less if you would fight or not fight for Thailand, whatever you do its "up to you".

Let me refresh your memory of the facts as they happened!,

I submitted post #37 and I stated "Yes, This is my home". (Yes my post was incredibly simple).

You quoted my post on your post # 41 which stated (in part) "You reckon? ooooops your thai-etc".

On post #100 I again explained to you "Yes, Thailand is my home, I have an excellent wife, great in-laws, a good life, a paid off house, great Thai family and friends, That I find worth fighting for".( an other incredibly simple straight foreword answer) I closed my post stating "You may question your decision of what you have in Thailand is not worth fighting for But do not question mine (it is worth fighting for)"..

All was OK until I posted # 247 About Thai's and guerrilla warfare.

on post #248 another poster, quoted my post and stated in part, "Can I assume therefore that in your opinion the thais will fight "unfair".

I answered that in post #252 and stated in part "And NO, you can not assume nothing about my opinion"

You posted on post #253, to my post, which was followed by a series of post from you and the other posted and my responses, all those post are on page 11, so now we are up to date, our exchange started when you posted to post # 41 its all there and so incredible simple and very easy to substantiate.

Except--- in your need to "save face" you attempt to blame me for questioning your decision not to fight for Thailand, when the post clearly show it was you that questioned my willingness to fight for Thailand.

Cheers:wai2.gif .

Edited by kikoman

trans Am,

Again you have a selective memory lapse, As you stated "Incredibly simple to understand but you do not"

I could care less if you would fight or not fight for Thailand, whatever you do its "up to you".

Let me refresh your memory of the facts as they happened!,

I submitted post #37 and I stated "Yes, This is my home". (Yes my post was incredibly simple).

You quoted my post on your post # 41 which stated (in part) "You reckon? ooooops your thai-etc".

On post #100 I again explained to you "Yes, Thailand is my home, I have an excellent wife, great in-laws, a good life, a paid off house, great Thai family and friends, That I find worth fighting for".( an other incredibly simple straight foreword answer) I closed my post stating "You may question your decision of what you have in Thailand is not worth fighting for But do not question mine (it is worth fighting for)"..

All was OK until I posted # 247 About Thai's and guerrilla warfare.

on post #248 another poster, quoted my post and stated in part, "Can I assume therefore that in your opinion the thais will fight "unfair".

I answered that in post #252 and stated in part "And NO, you can not assume nothing about my opinion"

You posted on post #253, to my post, which was followed by a series of post from you and the other posted and my responses, all those post are on page 11, so now we are up to date, our exchange started when you posted to post # 41 its all there and so incredible simple and very easy to substantiate.

Except--- in your need to "save face" you attempt to blame me for questioning your decision not to fight for Thailand, when the post clearly show it was you that questioned my willingness to fight for Thailand.

Cheers:wai2.gif .

Poster 248 has a name. Benalibina.

I suggest the 2 of you exchange phonenrs and meet each other in a bar in Pattaya at Kikoman's choice. Peace peace !! They are not at war yet.

A person should have the freedom on the forum to answer a question with out all the negative comments from other TV member, it is usually the same core group that place a lot of negative one liners on any post that does not reflect their views.

Every one has a right to their own opinion!

A person should have the freedom on the forum to answer a question with out all the negative comments from other TV member, it is usually the same core group that place a lot of negative one liners on any post that does not reflect their views.

Every one has a right to their own opinion!

Except in case an opinion contradict yours, and highlights how crazy your way of thinking might be. In that case such poster is making incorrect assumptions and should be subject to name calling or at least be branded a troll...?

bah.gif

Of course not - no-one is near as powerful militarily as Thailand in the border regions . . . small incursions maybe, but invasion? No-one bar China and Indonesia have anywhere near the troops to do it.

Added to which . . . no reasons to do so

Have a feeling even Laos could invade Thailand.

The top brass would not be present the day after, so the rest would be like 1000s of headless chickens.

I think I would rather fight on the side of the invading force, they almost certainly would improve things

Was thinking the same especially if the invading force had at least an inkling of what democracy, equality, morals and values were.

Everytime I visit Thailand, the people are very friendly to me. Land of Smiles indeed ! So yeah I owe them something, thus I will fight for Thailand.

Notice you have been a member of Thai visa for 3 weeks,thank you for sharing with us us your experiences.

" every time I VISIT Thailand.

I also thought like this throughout my 13 yrs of VISITING Thailand, now having lived here in LOS

( land of scams) for a further 13yrs I am far more aware of the real situation here. It's not all bad, but unfortunately many of the Thai's are.

Everytime I visit Thailand, the people are very friendly to me. Land of Smiles indeed ! So yeah I owe them something, thus I will fight for Thailand.

Notice you have been a member of Thai visa for 3 weeks,thank you for sharing with us us your experiences.

I also thought like this throughout my 13 yrs of VISITING Thailand, now having lived here in LOS

( land of scams) for a further 13yrs I am far more aware of the real situation here. It's not all bad, but unfortunately many of the Thai's are.

Hi there. Land of SMILES ! not scams ! ^_^

Anyway, Thailand always give me a good impression, from arrival flight when I board Thai Airways and being greeted with the first 'Sawadee Ka' until the moment when i I board the departure flight. I kinda believe Thai people like Singapore people very much. Once, I told a waitress I'm from Singapore and she was so happy she literally chatted with me and ignored other customers. ^_^

I think I would rather fight on the side of the invading force, they almost certainly would improve things

Was thinking the same especially if the invading force had at least an inkling of what democracy, equality, morals and values were.

Little chance of Sweden invading though is there?

Little chance of Sweden invading though is there?

You've obviously never been to Hua Hin; the Swedish invasion started years ago.

Hi there. Land of SMILES ! not scams ! happy.png

Anyway, Thailand always give me a good impression, from arrival flight when I board Thai Airways and being greeted with the first 'Sawadee Ka' until the moment when i I board the departure flight. I kinda believe Thai people like Singapore people very much. Once, I told a waitress I'm from Singapore and she was so happy she literally chatted with me and ignored other customers. happy.png

Enjoy the honeymoon period !

• Like 2

In my home country I made a vow that I would only fight for my home and family and not religion or politics. I still adhere to that vow, and why would I fight for a government that will never give me rites of citizenship??

I fight for thailand not for citizenship but because they deserve to be protected. Yep.

In my home country I made a vow that I would only fight for my home and family and not religion or politics. I still adhere to that vow, and why would I fight for a government that will never give me rites of citizenship??

I fight for thailand not for citizenship but because they deserve to be protected. Yep.

cheesy.gif , if the boot was on the other foot, you would be stuffed. sad.png

• Like 2

If Thailand was being invaded and the Govt were occupied I would probably see it as my opportunity to take Samui under my control. :-)

But seriously, who in their right mind would fight for a country that is sooooo inept at the top??? You really want to put your life in someone's hands that probably has trouble getting dressed in the morning???

who has trouble dressing in the morning? Don't really get you.

If Thailand was being invaded and the Govt were occupied I would probably see it as my opportunity to take Samui under my control. :-)

But seriously, who in their right mind would fight for a country that is sooooo inept at the top??? You really want to put your life in someone's hands that probably has trouble getting dressed in the morning???

who has trouble dressing in the morning? Don't really get you.

The blind will never see, you sadly. sad.png