Chalerm in hospital with fluid on the brain

Lite Beer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, following the successful draining of chalerms brain, plodprasod has employed the expertise of Bangkok brain surgeons to help drain the fluid buildup in flood affected areas.

The revenue department assessed the duty payable on the fluid content based on the samples extracted at 15% due to the alcohol content of the self administered ''ear medicine."whistling.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

I detest the man.

I will raise a glass when I read his obituary. In fact, on that day, I suspect I will have the worst case of earache ever, and after copious medication, will also have fluid on the brain in the morning.

• Like 2

Hydroencephalitis isnt a disease its the symptom of one and cant be cured with drainage, unless they put in shunts

Shunts, thank god, for a minute there I thought you were calling him and his son a pair of something elsew00t.gif

As much as I do not like or respect the man, I do wish him a speedy recovery and hope it was not a serious, life threatening problem.

As much as I think we have opposite opinions on many things, I think that in this case you stand far above the cheap crowd that makes (the usual) silly comments about Chalerm and his present medical condition.

I wish him and you a very good health.

Sent from my iPhone...

The thing I find silly are the gushing posts of 'get well soon, and I wish him good health'. This is the man who was instrumental in getting his son free from an execution style murder of a policeman, a case where key witnesses either retracted their statements or they strangely disappeared themselves, never to be seen again (how convenient). A man who has led the police during one of their most prominent periods of corruption ever, and the henchman of the crook in Dubai. This is another item of news that where for the individual concerned sympathy can be found in the dictionary between s**t and syphilis.

I see sense in the words of Clarence Darrow "I have never killed a man but have read many obituaries with great pleasure". This is one man who will fit the bill for me along with his thieving vindictive boss. It sounds like Chalerm is in the stages of chronic alcoholism and whilst I am not wishing to expedite the publication of his obituary, neither does a single ounce of me wish him well or 'get well soon', he is certainly not deserved of that expression of emotion from me. Let all the families he has harmed and taken sons and daughters from wish him well and maybe I will consider joining the queue then.

I'm not Clarence Darrow who never killed a man, and Clarence never lived in Thailand. However, one thing I've never had to do was to try to justify blood lust with the with historical comments of some long gone figure that I never knew. I think for my self M8. If a man has a problem, I'll try to help. No disrespect meant

Clarence.

• Like 1

As much as I do not like or respect the man, I do wish him a speedy recovery and hope it was not a serious, life threatening problem.

As much as I think we have opposite opinions on many things, I think that in this case you stand far above the cheap crowd that makes (the usual) silly comments about Chalerm and his present medical condition.

I wish him and you a very good health.

Sent from my iPhone...

The thing I find silly are the gushing posts of 'get well soon, and I wish him good health'. This is the man who was instrumental in getting his son free from an execution style murder of a policeman, a case where key witnesses either retracted their statements or they strangely disappeared themselves, never to be seen again (how convenient). A man who has led the police during one of their most prominent periods of corruption ever, and the henchman of the crook in Dubai. This is another item of news that where for the individual concerned sympathy can be found in the dictionary between s**t and syphilis.

I see sense in the words of Clarence Darrow "I have never killed a man but have read many obituaries with great pleasure". This is one man who will fit the bill for me along with his thieving vindictive boss. It sounds like Chalerm is in the stages of chronic alcoholism and whilst I am not wishing to expedite the publication of his obituary, neither does a single ounce of me wish him well or 'get well soon', he is certainly not deserved of that expression of emotion from me. Let all the families he has harmed and taken sons and daughters from wish him well and maybe I will consider joining the queue then.

This corrupt father of 2 lying, unrepentant killers has harmed so many people through his inaction as to warrant his own podium in the "Evil Hall of Fame". My only regret is they didn't let me make the hole in his head!bah.gif

• Like 2