Chalerm in hospital with fluid on the brain

Lite Beer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing at all funny or to be happy about it. I don't agree with his politics perhaps, but I don't wish ill on any man. I do wish him a speedy recovery, as I would any of you. Cheers

Are you a relative newbie to Thailand...are you familiar with the notorious actions of him and most particularly his family? If it was politics we're talking about, sure we could all agree to disagree.

There is nothing about me that is new to Thailand. I know very well Charlem's history. Perhaps some day, when you're in a hospital bed; someone will wish the same ill will for you, but it won't be me.

Edited by Local Drunk

I have just read through this thread which contains some appalling comments.

I am sure that those who have contributed crass comments feel very proud of themselves .

Me?

At the moment I feel ashamed to admit to being a TV member .xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.iUTh4LcMoY.webp

Reading the comments of many here I feel ashamed to be a farang.

Hopefully outside this forum the same people would probably not dare to say a fifth of what they allow themselves to write here.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Perhaps they wouldn't dare express their true opinions in public because of the response that would be elicited from this monster or one of his cohorts. May we assume that you are not a champion of free expression? Do cheer yourself up and consider that this event may be an act of God - whoever he/she is..

I am taking no credit on this one. It was all his own making.

Mr. Damit

The is an awful human being and far from being a "nice guy"....nonetheless I find it very interesting, how many here are just vile and full of hatred!

...and it is very interesting, how the mods are reacting to this...

The Thaivisa members' vindictive at its best :)

It's funny to see this "Thaivisa group stimulation effect" at work. Each poster (should say hater) stimulating fellow posters (haters) to keep posting (should say defaming) about a man in hospital.

From tasteless sarcasm, it goes to insults, continues with accusations of running a family mafia and being a criminal, all this spiced up with the name of Adolph, conveniently dropped in the thread, with other mentions of the "horrible things" that he supposedly has done...

TV members are really skilled anonymous posters indeed.

This vindictive has quickly upgraded Chalerm into one of the worst men on Earth. Looks like he is even worse than Thaksin himself :)

Well, by now he is already feeling better. No problem, everything back on track :)

I just wonder how some posters here dare to write defaming posts.

Not only proper education and behavior should prevent them to say things like that about anyone, but to write it down on a forum is taking it a step further. It probably requires an awful lot of hatred... towards someone they never met and never will.

Oh yes, sorry, I forgot the "freedom of speech" thing... That probably justifies everything...

Sent from my iPhone...

Edited by gerry1011

The Thaivisa members' vindictive at its best smile.png

It's funny to see this "Thaivisa group stimulation effect" at work. Each poster (should say hater) stimulating fellow posters (haters) to keep posting (should say defaming) about a man in hospital.

From tasteless sarcasm, it goes to insults, continues with accusations of running a family mafia and being a criminal, all this spiced up with the name of Adolph, conveniently dropped in the thread, with other mentions of the "horrible things" that he supposedly has done...

This vindictive has quickly upgraded Chalerm into one of the worst men on Earth. Looks like he is even worse than Thaksin himself smile.png

Well, by now he is already feeling better. No problem, everything back on track smile.png

Not only proper education and behavior should prevent them to say things like that about anyone, but to write it down on a forum is taking it a step further. It probably requires an awful lot of hatred... towards someone they never met and never will.

Oh yes, sorry, I forgot the "freedom of speech" thing... That probably justifies everything...

Sent from my iPhone...

Yes that freedom of speech thing can be so annoying to people in power who don't like to be

criticized....... Chalerm's track record speaks for itself, hence the venom heaped upon him

by expats who have been here a long time, and know his history. If he was a saint, donated to

charity, and helped old ladies across the street, then the negative remarks would not have been

written. So in essence, the classic statement " as you sow, so shall you reap" applies to him.

But I do agree, wishing him ill is basically a waste of time. As he fades away, another bully

up to his neck in corruption will take his place to loot Thailand. I will miss his moronic statements,

always a subject of speculation on my part whether he was actually speaking his mind, or just

joking...........

The Thaivisa members' vindictive at its best Posted Image

This vindictive has quickly upgraded Chalerm into one of the worst men on Earth. Looks like he is even worse than Thaksin himself Posted Image

Well, by now he is already feeling better. No problem, everything back on track Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone...

Yes that freedom of speech thing can be so annoying to people in power who don't like to be

criticized....... Chalerm's track record speaks for itself, hence the venom heaped upon him

by expats who have been here a long time, and know his history. If he was a saint, donated to

charity, and helped old ladies across the street, then the negative remarks would not have been

written. So in essence, the classic statement " as you sow, so shall you reap" applies to him.

But I do agree, wishing him ill is basically a waste of time. As he fades away, another bully

up to his neck in corruption will take his place to loot Thailand. I will miss his moronic statements,

always a subject of speculation on my part whether he was actually speaking his mind, or just

joking...........

Criticism is good, but what we can read here are insults and defaming comments. Nothing to do with criticism.

Some posters on this forum apparently think that, in the name of freedom of speech, they are allowed to throw in whatever they want, including very low level insults and defaming comments.

I do think different (which the same posters hate, of course), and believe that a forum should stay "civilized".

Farangs generally think of themselves quite highly and as "civilized" people. But it does not appear to be so when reading comments on TV...

The people who insult and defame a minister on this forum are the first to cry foul when the slightest arrogance or "accusation" is directed at themselves.

Apparently nasty posts should only be sent in the same direction... in the direction of people who are outside this forum, who are not here to reply and, even better, who are on an hospital bed... Strange behavior... Not highly civilized for sure. Far from elegant... Disgusting, in fact, but this is the way it is.

So When I have some time to lose, I don't mind to drop by and give my point of view.

Many times it also gives an additional pulse to the thread, which is already a good result :)

Sent from my iPhone...

The Thaivisa members' vindictive at its best smile.png

This vindictive has quickly upgraded Chalerm into one of the worst men on Earth. Looks like he is even worse than Thaksin himself smile.png

Well, by now he is already feeling better. No problem, everything back on track smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

joking...........

Criticism is good, but what we can read here are insults and defaming comments. Nothing to do with criticism.

Some posters on this forum apparently think that, in the name of freedom of speech, they are allowed to throw in whatever they want, including very low level insults and defaming comments.

I do think different (which the same posters hate, of course), and believe that a forum should stay "civilized".

Farangs generally think of themselves quite highly and as "civilized" people. But it does not appear to be so when reading comments on TV...

The people who insult and defame a minister on this forum are the first to cry foul when the slightest arrogance or "accusation" is directed at themselves.

Apparently nasty posts should only be sent in the same direction... in the direction of people who are outside this forum, who are not here to reply and, even better, who are on an hospital bed... Strange behavior... Not highly civilized for sure. Far from elegant... Disgusting, in fact, but this is the way it is.

So When I have some time to lose, I don't mind to drop by and give my point of view.

Many times it also gives an additional pulse to the thread, which is already a good result smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Some posters seem to think that freedom of speech gives one the right to not only go off topic to flame other posters by belittling them and their opinions. But in addition make negative racially stereotyped comments. These sort of posts detract from the overall credibility of the poster and marginalise their opinions. Diverse outlooks are the foundation of healthy discussions and debate, but the peudo censorship of posters comments by insult, off topic comments and bully boy tactics of grandios posters are counterproductive in a civilised society.