Google spreadsheet help needed

edwardrake

Looking for a Google spreadsheet wizard. I need a datafeed from GoogleFinance with daily price updates using a pivot table to present %Change calculations.

Then, don't know if this can be done, create Sparklines for tickers and click to zoom to about 7x4". Click to close. This would be a very neat trick. Copious beers or other suitable reward of your choice for solution. Cha Am/Hua Hin. Thanks.

Would if I could sensei. Ditched Microsoft for Linux a few months ago, run from a 5 baht incorruptible Live CD, no hard disk, no Windows, no Excel, no visits to the repair shop, no antivirus, no driver downloads etc. You get a mild sensention of being freed from bondage. smile.png Not perfect but not bad for the money.

Definitely Open Office. It does just about everything MS office does and it's free. You can save OO documents in MS format so that you can send them to others and they can open them with the MS office suite and it will open MS Office documents if someone else sends them to you. I used MS Office until I bought my second computer years ago and didn't want to pay the price so went with Open Office and have never been sorry. I use it every day for spreadsheets, and text documents. It also does slide presentations.

Edited by hhfarang