Price And Purchase.

tomx2

Hi.

2 quick questions.

I will be staying in Bangkok for 5 months this years. Currently taking an inventory of what to bring. Can someone who has purchased recently, “Gillette TracII Razor Blazes (10 pack)” quote me the current price?

Not sure if I should stock-up before I leave. The current price here in NYC is $14.00 per 10 pack.

Can you purchase Gillette TracII Razor Blazes and “Just for Men” hair color in pharmacies between Sukhumvit Soi 4-15?

Thanks.

TC :o

Hi.

2 quick questions.

I will be staying in Bangkok for 5 months this years. Currently taking an inventory of what to bring. Can someone who has purchased recently, “Gillette TracII Razor Blazes (10 pack)” quote me the current price?

Not sure if I should stock-up before I leave. The current price here in NYC is $14.00 per 10 pack.

Can you purchase Gillette TracII Razor Blazes and “Just for Men” hair color in pharmacies between Sukhumvit Soi 4-15?

Thanks.

TC :o

I'm fussy about my razor too, I prefer my Gillette Atra. As a back-up I found that one of the better Gillette disposable (with that white strip thing) works almost as good. They have one of those movable heads and are only around 40 baht or a dollar for a package.

You can go to a barber shop for a "hair color" touch up just about as cheap as buying the product. Unless you intend to dye every hair on your body a 1 touch up hair color box will probably last 4 or 5 months.

Tops, Foodland, Big "C", Watsons - lots of places have razor blades and hair products. The price isn't too much different than back home. (Walmart will be cheaper than your $14 price anyway!)

Thanks.

TC :D

Sounds like your going to do alot of traveling :o

:D

Well at least it seems he's going to attempt to cross the road - probably using a footbridge of course.

I can't quite understand someone coming to Bangkok for 5 months and worrying about a price differential on $ 14.- razor blades though; if he's that worried about expense all the "Just for Men" hair colour in the world will be wasted in Nana and other places - it's not the colour of your hair they're interested in!

Patrick