Dead Dogs

Mobaan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had an ongoing number of road kills of dogs. I witnessed the van that was responsible and upon my own investigation found it was involved in many of these "accidents." The locals of influence helped me in this matter and we converged on this muslim individual with a fury. It proved to outcast the offender and they left their property with many things still behind.

The moral of this is, Don't mess with animal loving people. Respect all living things!!!

You do not make sense. I think your emotions are clouding your logic.

Let's see: "Respect all living things!!!" you say: ...except...

[A] a man who is a "muslim individual" (what, exactly, is a "muslim individual"?) and who drives a van down a road he has the right to drive on, and

converge on him in fury for not being able to avoid the <deleted> dogs that are on that road, and

[C] make his life feel threatened to the point that he is compelled to move with many things still left behind because you place the lives of dogs over that of a human being.

I'll say what most people are probably thinking. This is one of the most idiotic posts ever posted.

How do you like me now?

I agree with u cupocoffee, yours is a most idiotic post. Obviously Joe Mamma was recounting an incident where a follower of the prophet (pbuh) a know dog hater, was purposly running over dogs, not hard to do as they often sleep on the roadside. The community dealt with him. What is the problem?

...and your post does not make sense. You are not agreeing with me, so on that point alone, the remainder of the imagined content of your post is not worth replying to.

do all these dogs wander around? are they all in fenced yards? what are you suggesting? someone went around and had multiple poisoned doggy treats? for what motivation?

I am an animal lover. Always have been. However since coming to Thailand, that has waned a lot. I am unable to go for a nice long walk as no matter where I go, dogs will chase me down and show no fear when there are 3 or 4 of them. I have had to adjust my walking route so many times that now I am at the point of desperation. I can see the motivation for wanting to kill these dogs. I wouldn't do that but letting packs of dogs dictate my life is not something I want to happen. The owners don't seem to care. blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png alt=blink.png width=20 height=20>

An animal lover who thinks that it is OK to kill dogs because they are inconvenient to him.

and when my dog, that I let wander, with no responsibility, bites you, kills your child or walks in front of your wife's motorbike on the soi, causing her to crash, you will keep your same dog loving attitude???? Doubt it.

So this has happened to you then?

Do you advocate poisoning all humans because there is a chance a person might do the very same to your wife / children?

Why not kill yourself? Chances are that, seeing as you have a predilection to torturing animals and killing them that you are likely to be a psychopath and might indeed be a danger to other people.

A gross over reaction you are guilty of.

Get your wallet out, dog killer, and neuter all the dogs near you. Big flash farang teaching his kids that life does not matter if it is inconvenient.

Edited by boldface

and when my dog, that I let wander, with no responsibility, bites you, kills your child or walks in front of your wife's motorbike on the soi, causing her to crash, you will keep your same dog loving attitude???? Doubt it.

Do you advocate poisoning all humans because there is a chance a person might do the very same to your wife / children?

Why not kill yourself? Chances are that, seeing as you have a predilection to torturing animals and killing them that you are likely to be a psychopath and might indeed be a danger to other people.

Get your wallet out, dog killer, and neuter all the dogs near you. Big flash farang teaching his kids that life does not matter if it is inconvenient.

Better yet, let's simply do what we are going to do anyways, and deal with the situation as it presents itself.

Equating killing dogs and killing humans as the same thing makes me wonder if Fido has learned to type at the keyboard and is spamming us humans. I see the space key was not pressed a couple times. Perhaps that fore paw didn't hit it properly.

Woof woof.

Dogs and dog-loving zealots get the same treatment from me. Behave and you're alright. Get aggressive and physically defend your canine friends in lieu of your human kindred and you get your snoot swatted but good Ha HaAAA!

I’m really surprised.

Surprised that it is not considered a problem sharing accurate information,

concerning cheap and readily available chemicals,

that can (and will!?) easily be used to kill innocent animals.

But you have no problem eating 'innocent' animals most days right?

do all these dogs wander around? are they all in fenced yards? what are you suggesting? someone went around and had multiple poisoned doggy treats? for what motivation?

I am an animal lover. Always have been. However since coming to Thailand, that has waned a lot. I am unable to go for a nice long walk as no matter where I go, dogs will chase me down and show no fear when there are 3 or 4 of them. I have had to adjust my walking route so many times that now I am at the point of desperation. I can see the motivation for wanting to kill these dogs. I wouldn't do that but letting packs of dogs dictate my life is not something I want to happen. The owners don't seem to care. blink.png

An animal lover who thinks that it is OK to kill dogs because they are inconvenient to him.

I am an animal lover too, particular to dog, but I can understand that when dogs are allowed to roam free in packs they can be a dangerous problem, and I defy anyone kept awake night after night by the crescendo of barking dogs not to snap after a while, how the owners can let this happen is beyond me. I have owed dogs all my life and have never let them be a problem for my neighbours

• Like 1

My dogs are kept in the confines of the property, are never allowed outside the boundaries of our land and have full access to all the house as a part of the family, although we do have a large area of land and the dogs have plenty of space.

Anyone that lets their dogs roam about free outside the boundaries of their property, are in my opinion not really dog owners, but just people who fed them as if they were strays. For example in the West, responsible dog owners do not let their dogs roam about on the streets or around other peoples property.

The simple answer is; keep your dog within the confines of your property so that you have full control over the dog and the dog is able to remain safe and out of harms way. If you do not have enough land area to keep your dog at home, then you shouldnt have dogs. Try getting a hamster or goldfish instead.

You have not really adapted well into thai society, have you ?

yes

too right, if you have ferals running around in your soi threatening people who just want to get home too right they should be poisened run over etc

I am an animal lover. Always have been. However since coming to Thailand, that has waned a lot. I am unable to go for a nice long walk as no matter where I go, dogs will chase me down and show no fear when there are 3 or 4 of them. I have had to adjust my walking route so many times that now I am at the point of desperation. I can see the motivation for wanting to kill these dogs. I wouldn't do that but letting packs of dogs dictate my life is not something I want to happen. The owners don't seem to care. blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png alt=blink.png width=20 height=20>

yes poison all ferals that terrorise neighbourhoods

Edited by ajarnpot

I’m really surprised.

Surprised that it is not considered a problem sharing accurate information,

concerning cheap and readily available chemicals,

that can (and will!?) easily be used to kill innocent animals.

But you have no problem eating 'innocent' animals most days right?

I should have added «by amateurs»

I myself have been bitten by a soi dog, not to mention all the close calls. I ride a bicycle every day and they just love to lunge at me.

I would welcome an organized dog catching and humane way of dealing with them

I do not agree that every Tom, Dick and Harry should throw lethal poison around wherever they feel fit, randomly killing whatever Innocent animal unlucky enough to take a bite.

Dogs, cats, birds, snakes, other domestic pets and or wild animals.

Edited by BruceSmith