Our happy retirement in a Thai sex haven

Lite Beer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya IS a sex haven, and i cannot understand why these dried up old couples would want to live in Pattaya unless they are in open relationships or into 3-somes etc.

Sir ,you, to coin a phrase ,"do not know your arse from your elbow"

I am sorry i said that ,as where you are you more than likely do know ,as all you have to do all day is sit on it contemplating your elbow.

Just "a small fishing village" in 1982? Nonsense. Try 1962, or 1952. By the early 1980s, Pattaya was a tourist town with many hotels, restaurants and beer bars. It was a lot smaller than it is today, and had the grand total of one gogo bar, but it was already a very commercial place. Poor memories and/or journalism.

I lived in Thailand and will stay there again. But Pattaya is the last place I would stay. All these retired westerners who stay at Pattaya simply don't know the beauty of many places in Thailand, specially in den north and the northeast. They prefer to stay in a tourist ghetto because they need wurstl and Western food which is difficult to get in some places. Furthermore, Pattaya (and Phuket) are more and more dangerous places, lots of robberies, crimes, etc. No thanks, I won't stay in such ugly places.

Many of us have been to other places in "real" Thailand.Personally most of them reminds of the place I come from in Norway..........beautiful,but boooooring as hell !!

When it comes to your opinion of "dangerous" places like Phuket and Pattaya, been living in both places and I feel safer there then any other place Ive visited around the world.

Why would you want a child to "Curtsy" to you?

Perhaps you think that kids should fall down and lick your british boots.... what a load of rubbish!

The impression I get about Thai culture in general. Like the students being 2nd-class citizens to teachers.

Now, anybody give me a hand to get off this high horse

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't think Pattaya is a sex haven. It is also a nice tourist attraction. It's the bad people there that makes it a bad place.

I think Pattaya is what you make it.

If you wander down walking street at night it's a totally different place to the day.

There's much more for tourists to do there. Many 'touristy' places. Not sure what CM can offer that even touches on things like Mini Siam and Undersea World (mind you, I sense I'm going to be told!)

All these retired westerners who stay at Pattaya simply don't know the beauty of many places in Thailand, specially in den north and the northeast.

Poor deprived me. This afternoon, for example, I'm just gonna have to content myself--somehow--with a cold beer, music, and the beauty dancing around in various stages of undress inside a Pattaya go-go bar. Sigh. How I wish I could live in a rural village and just watch a rice field. That's where it's really at. Real Thailand!

Ah, well. Born into a life of suffering, I was. Posted Image

Cheers!

Have a heart you lucky b...tard !! :)

Pattaya is a big place, there is plenty of stuff there away from the red light areas. Personally, not my cup of tea, but it's got good shopping, good places to eat, amenities and it's only an hour and a bit from Bangkok, so I can see the appeal. Pattaya is not all bad..

Two years when we were there for a week I found that there wasen't really that much in tourist attractions and the public transportation sucked.

Mind you I am spoiled living here in Chiang Mai.Posted Image

Genuine question, not a wind up, what is there in CM to keep families with kids amused?

Just "a small fishing village" in 1982? Nonsense. Try 1962, or 1952. By the early 1980s, Pattaya was a tourist town with many hotels, restaurants and beer bars. It was a lot smaller than it is today, and had the grand total of one gogo bar, but it was already a very commercial place. Poor memories and/or journalism.

Must admit, I thought that American servicemen, wanting relaxation time in the 50s, were the reason for Pattaya becoming more of a tourist location and less of a fishing village

I know some Thai's who bought yes, ONLY because of the floods, not mainly. They NEVER use their home they bought there, EVER as they hate Pattaya but it made sense to buy there.

Hmm. They hate Pattaya but they bought property here as it made sense but they never use the place they bought because they hate it.

This might make sense to you but it doesnt make much sense to me.

You're right it is nonsense. Thais are the largest group of property buyers now in Pattaya. Every weekend they pour down from Bangkok, and i know several who have left work in Bangkok to work here as it is a much better quality of life. And i mean regular thais there not bargirls.

And someone else was talking about getting cheaper condos in On Nut than Pattaya? That is just so wrong.

I know some Thai's who bought yes, ONLY because of the floods, not mainly. They NEVER use their home they bought there, EVER as they hate Pattaya but it made sense to buy there.

Hmm. They hate Pattaya but they bought property here as it made sense but they never use the place they bought because they hate it.

This might make sense to you but it doesnt make much sense to me.

You're right it is nonsense. Thais are the largest group of property buyers now in Pattaya. Every weekend they pour down from Bangkok, and i know several who have left work in Bangkok to work here as it is a much better quality of life. And i mean regular thais there not bargirls.

And someone else was talking about getting cheaper condos in On Nut than Pattaya? That is just so wrong.

It is not wrong. I don't know about sale prices, but condo rental prices are cheaper in On-Nut than in Pattaya proper. I just moved from a 15,000 baht condo in North Pattaya to an excellent location in On-Nut. It is close (walking) to the Sky Train, Fresh Market, Tesco and Bic C. I pay 11,000 per month, and it is a much nicer, newer unit and building.

Edited by moradave

Why is it that this forum is riddled with generalizations and stereotypes?

So if you're a farang living, working, or vacationing to Thailand you have to be either:

1) A sex crazed maniac

Which would describe you low class and trashy people living in Pattaya, Phuket, Samoi?

OR

2) A goodie two shoes married to a thai girl (probably due to 'real love' and not your $$$) who would never think about cheating on their wives.

Which would describe you self-righteous people living in Hua Hun, Chaing Mai, Issaan, Roi Et?

Maybe all of you should pull your own heads out of your own asses and grow the hell up in mind and spirit and not just body. The world has never been just black and white yet the older this forum gets the more they'd have you believe it.

I'm sorry to tell you guys this, since maybe I 'got it' at the age of 31 and you 60+ers are still trying to figure it out, but the world is what you make of it.

I'm sure you prefer your country side over a city and well that's your god given right... but don't think for one second you'll convince anyone else that they should abandon the city life for the country side. Every man is an island. What they hold dear in their hearts is of their choosing - and is not your right to debate nor demean.

Besides, it's often the 60+, extremely fat farang who marries an 18 year old girl and lives in the country side who is the first to pick up their pitch fork, light their lantern, and threaten to burn down the heathen city of Pattaya. Mad ups bro. I'm sure she 'really loves you' and all that jazz. I'm sure you could get such a lady in your home country. But let's get one thing straight - you're a complete hypocrite. You're the closet 'I know everything this country has given me I could have never dreamed possible and never have gotten back home' or you're in complete denial. Either way, every night you go home and make love to that young sexy girl that you have no business seeing naked (other than while sitting behind your computer monitor in a darkly lit room) you just re-enforce everything you claim to detest. That is your hypocrisy.

But hey, I'll throw my lot in with the trashy and low class - because at least we won't have to sit around at the local watering hole and listen to your presumptuous bullshit that you'll be throwing around as the word of god.

Why is it that this forum is riddled with generalizations and stereotypes?

So if you're a farang living, working, or vacationing to Thailand you have to be either:

Besides, it's often the 60+, extremely fat farang who marries an 18 year old girl and lives in the country side who is the first to pick up their pitch fork, light their lantern, and threaten to burn down the heathen city of Pattaya. Mad ups bro. I'm sure she 'really loves you' and all that jazz. I'm sure you could get such a lady in your home country. But let's get one thing straight - you're a complete hypocrite. You're the closet 'I know everything this country has given me I could have never dreamed possible and never have gotten back home' or you're in complete denial. Either way, every night you go home and make love to that young sexy girl that you have no business seeing naked (other than while sitting behind your computer monitor in a darkly lit room) you just re-enforce everything you claim to detest. That is your hypocrisy.

It's always a pleasure to start the day with a free ThaiVisa psychological assessment from a complete wank*r.

• Like 1

It's always a pleasure to start the day with a free ThaiVisa psychological assessment from a complete wank*r.

Better a wank*r than a disillusioned fool. But don't worry bro, I'm sure you'll take solace in the fact that your wife 1/3 your age really does love you and not just your money.

Now if you'd like to convince me that 18-26 year old girls with model quality looks enjoy having sex with fat, ugly, old farang men who need a little blue pill to get it up then I'd be willing to listen to the argument (for a good laugh anyways)!!!! Or we could always just agree to disagree.

• Like 1

Better a wank*r than a disillusioned fool. But don't worry bro, I'm sure you'll take solace in the fact that your wife 1/3 your age really does love you and not just your money.

Now if you'd like to convince me that 18-26 year old girls with model quality looks enjoy having sex with fat, ugly, old farang men who need a little blue pill to get it up then I'd be willing to listen to the argument (for a good laugh anyways)!!!! Or we could always just agree to disagree.

I will take the posters who generalize and stereotype over angry, immature posters who jump to assumptions and have to insult others to get their point over.

I lived in Thailand and will stay there again. But Pattaya is the last place I would stay. All these retired westerners who stay at Pattaya simply don't know the beauty of many places in Thailand, specially in den north and the northeast. They prefer to stay in a tourist ghetto because they need wurstl and Western food which is difficult to get in some places. Furthermore, Pattaya (and Phuket) are more and more dangerous places, lots of robberies, crimes, etc. No thanks, I won't stay in such ugly places.

Utter garbage

Many expats i know,eat thai food

Many expats i know, travel to all places in Thailand

many expats i know dont live in tourist ghettos

Many expats i know feel very safe here,more so than America/uk

Many expats i know dont think Pattaya is ugly

• Like 1

But don't worry bro, I'm sure you'll take solace in the fact that your wife 1/3 your age really does love you and not just your money.

I don't need to take solace anywhere, and certainly not from a wife 1/3rd my age. In fact I dont have a wife of any age, and I don't want one either, thanks. Nor do I want a girlfriend, boyfriend, offspring, dog etc.

This is where the amateur psychologists show their vast ignorance. Few people actually fit their stereotypes though everyone who doesn't agree with them gets tarred with the same brush.

• Like 1

Do you think that the fat, ugly, old farang men having sex with 18-25 year old girls with model quality looks care less?

Exactly. Completely beside the point. smile.png

Another non-argument.

Edited by JSixpack

I will take the posters who generalize and stereotype over angry, immature posters who jump to assumptions and have to insult others to get their point over.

The only angry, immature poster who insulted someone was the guy calling me a <deleted>. Obviously it wouldn't fit your anti-pattaya agenda to recognize that fact so you merely brushed over it. No one is jumping to assumptions and I only used the above statements in my above quoted and original posting as a way to show you guys how idiotic it is to make generalizations - a fact that obviously went over the majority of your heads since you decided to immediately attack me.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, you don't like being blanketed by a bullshit stereotype just like those who choose to reside in Pattaya don't like it.

What I find even more questionable is those who publicly demean those who partake in the p4p industry yet give their wife a salary/allowance. That by essence is the exact same situation - you are paying for sex (granted your wife may or may not be servicing multiple customers). Hell, most western men who are married and take care of their wives in their home countries can agree that they are paying for sex. But apparently no one here would agree to that conclusion unless it fits in with their agenda.

As for the 'do the fat ugly old farang men care less' statement. Some of you come on here proclaiming that your spouses genuinely are in love with you. So my answer is yes you clearly do care - if only to carry on the Thai tradition of 'saving face' to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

But I digress because no one on this forum is apparently interested in something we commonly refer to as 'the truth' and instead are more interested in a bunch of bullshit aimed at making yourself feel better. Maybe a little accurate representation of the truth would be beneficial to new members or even members who have never been to Thailand - how about that?

The facts however will always remain as the facts:

Young women are not attracted to old men.

Beautiful women are not attracted to ugly men.

Sexy women are not attracted to fat men.

Women are attracted to wealth (this can open doors age, beauty, and sex appeal have closed).

If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard a Thai girl say 'I can't wait to suck an old farangs c_ck tonight'.

Do you think that the fat, ugly, old farang men having sex with 18-25 year old girls with model quality looks care less?

clap2.gif