Place for Blood Test

Noriki

I have being checking my cholestrol and uric acid once every 4 months for the past 1.5 years, I usually went to pathlab but the staff there really annoy me by pushing me to buy the coupon/package eventhough I told them I don't need and they still keep pushing and show me their unhappy face :(

Anyone here can help me with an alternative place to have my blood test beside Hospital (too expensive just for simple test).

Many Thanks

I get mine done at Saint Louis Hospital's check up center. It runs around 2,800 baht, including cholesterol and BP meds for 3 months.

You're paying a lot. My last blood test at St. Louis was in Sept. It included a lipid panel, glucose, and liver enzymes. No medication and no consultation with doctor. Cost was ฿1,130. Lab results take about two hours.

I get mine done at Saint Louis Hospital's check up center. It runs around 2,800 baht, including cholesterol and BP meds for 3 months.

You're paying a lot. My last blood test at St. Louis was in Sept. It included a lipid panel, glucose, and liver enzymes. No medication and no consultation with doctor. Cost was ฿1,130. Lab results take about two hours.

Does that include cholestrol test too?

Does that include cholestrol test too?

Info only: Lipid Panel is the set of cholesterol tests.

My charges include the full cholesterol screening, including liver function. The cost also includes 90 days worth of a generic atorvastatin, and 90 days of two blood pressure meds. This invoice, Glucose was included. I normally don't have it checked.

post-84869-0-19629100-1381394893_thumb.j