Best Thai dating site

scubascuba3

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot look rather unusual, just look at the list of activities etc and ask how do you fit all that in? Seems to me that a lot are not real people, remember they make their money by getting people to stump up to meet someone, that person might not be real, I have my doubts about all of them, you can join free but if you want to make contact get your money out. Are the pictures like the hotel pictures ( from how long ago?).

You might be lucky and that goes for any of the sites, might be better of down 7-11 at least its 3D.

Have met more girls than I can count from ThaiFriendly and a couple from ThaiLoveLinks,

TF is aimed more at the younger crowd and TLL for older guys IME but not to say an older guy can't meet girls from TF as many state on their profiles they want older guys. Whether these girls are genuine or p4p I don't know.

I've yet to be scammed, asked for money, meet a girl that was obviously a prostitute and no ladyboys either.

The pro's are quite obvious in most cases. Just look at the profile photos if it's all clubs, hardly any clothes on, partying, dodgy looking farangs in the photo, slutty pictures, pictures in hotel rooms etc then assume pro.

A lot of the girls I meet are students and the rest have a variety of jobs many with pretty decent jobs and income.

The guys who say it's all scammers and hookers are the guys who can only attract those ones.

I would imagine (but I could be wrong) if you're an older guy that's probably all it's useful for. If you're under 30 it's easy picking from my experience and a lot of guys I know out here.

Have met more girls than I can count from ThaiFriendly and a couple from ThaiLoveLinks,

TF is aimed more at the younger crowd and TLL for older guys IME but not to say an older guy can't meet girls from TF as many state on their profiles they want older guys. Whether these girls are genuine or p4p I don't know.

I've yet to be scammed, asked for money, meet a girl that was obviously a prostitute and no ladyboys either.

The pro's are quite obvious in most cases. Just look at the profile photos if it's all clubs, hardly any clothes on, partying, dodgy looking farangs in the photo, slutty pictures, pictures in hotel rooms etc then assume pro.

A lot of the girls I meet are students and the rest have a variety of jobs many with pretty decent jobs and income.

The guys who say it's all scammers and hookers are the guys who can only attract those ones.

I would imagine (but I could be wrong) if you're an older guy that's probably all it's useful for. If you're under 30 it's easy picking from my experience and a lot of guys I know out here.

If her pictures appear to be taken in a farang-built house...

If her pictures appear to be taken in or outside of a Thai house but it's total trash around...

But I've met 4 nice gals on ThaiFriendly. School teachers, a nurse, a postal worker... All bachelor's degrees and good jobs. Most had too much debt from the new car and new house schemes and that's where I could come in. No debt to me but as long as I was there, the payments would be easy, could walk any time, no sick buffalo...

Thaifriendly, Dateinasia, Trulythai.

I use Thaifriendly, but mainly for chats (no not the cam s..x variety one).

There are genuine girls on it and scammers/p4p.

I usually get the genuine ones actually. Whether that means I am lucky or unlucky, I'll leave that open.

One can often see from the photos and the profile info what type of girl it is.

A genuine one will not just focus the pictures on her chest etc.

I can safely say there are for sure normal girls/women on Thaifriendly looking for a real relationship.

But one should always keep common sense and tread with caution when pursuing a girl on the internet,

or any person on the internet for that matter.

You would do better in any of the larger department stores, atleast what you see you know is real.

Most of those dating sites have people paid to be there, paid to chat, exchange emails etc. Like most things it gets ruined by people trying to make an easy buck from some poor unsuspecting guy.

Thai love links is very legitimate No paid girls just real stuff however there are Ghana scamers there looking to make your pocket lighter

You will know they are scamming when they tell you they live in an african nation

Just say good bye

How do I know they are legit I was one of the founding members

You would do better in any of the larger department stores, atleast what you see you know is real.

Most of those dating sites have people paid to be there, paid to chat, exchange emails etc. Like most things it gets ruined by people trying to make an easy buck from some poor unsuspecting guy.

The problem with that is that I like highly educated gals. To me it says something about them, as opposed to the uneducated gal with 2 kids who will take anyone, and I mean "take." Not that a school teacher won't scam people because I saw it once and everyone in the school knew it and wouldn't tell the guy that the teacher actually had a "brother" and the couple was out for money. The mark was Dutch and had traveled all that way to see her for two or three weeks.

So, it's eyes wide open, and wallet closed.

I agree with those who say Thaifriendly . I don't date because I'm already married to a beautiful woman .

Thai women are primarily looking for a man with money , or better still Lots of Money . Regretably I am not a Rich man , though we live very comfortably .

My wife is no exception , it started with trying to find a man for a young widowed neighbour , then she tried for herself .

She has a collection of photos looking very pretty , taken by me , she gets lots of replies , through first Thailovelinks ; but I guess they have figured she breaks the rules by giving her E Mail an going direct , they have blocked her ; now she does Asiadating .

I write all the E Mail replies . As it's for money , I always insist she gets money or gold .

My personal preference is " LushStories.com "

I think all about the same really. There are nice ladies on every site looking for guys. You need to be careful however and never send money to anyone you have never met in person.... In person !

I have met a few really nice ladies online and have also met some scammers and a few hookers. You can tell the scammers quickly. Their English is too good for being a 23 year old girl from Surin. They use words that are not common to Thais. They respond very quickly to your chatting ....

Scammers normally will want to get you to chat on other formats like Line or Skype as there they can ask for money with breaking the rules.

Even video chatting can be a trick. They have recorded video that they play.... hahaha. During a video chat ask them to do something to see if they do and see if it looks natural.

Just be very careful and if you are old, fat with no hair and a beautiful 21 year old girl is flirting with you you might want to take a step back and think about her true intention. Hahaha....

After staying together with my Thai wife for 15 years, we seperated.

And after beying alone for almost two years, only looking around in bars, pubs, restaurants,etc, I did not find any of the woman interesting.

So I decided to look on websites (DIA,TLL, TF) 6 months ago after I learned a good friend of mine found his girlfriend on one of the datingsites. Some sites are FOC and some I had to pay a small fee. The first month I only chatted and emailed with many woman, all over 30 years, many over 40 years old. Finally I set the step to meet some after a long selection, I made it clear I was looking for a serious relationship and never lied about my previous relationship.

I met woman in some different city's. I met and dated about 20 woman, mostly just one meeting for a lunch, coffee or a dinner. Never was out for a short term encounter (some woman wanted that). I was fair and told most of then the next day, I was not further interested.

With a few I had more than one date. But also with the woman I dated more than one time, we did not have sex. And with many of the woman I dated, we stayed friends, keep some contacts (mostly by internet).

Because of the way I selected (chatting and emailing before I met them), I met mostly very decent woman who where honestly looking for a soul-mate/partner and maybe more.

About 3 months ago I met 'the woman' I liked and we started a relationship. It was the right chemestry. We both have good educations, we both have our own income, we both have our house and car. We both still have to take care about our previous relationships because children and/or money issues.

Because we are equal in many things, this relationship has the possibility to suceed.

Thaifriendly, Thailovelines, Thailovelinks, Badoo, Tagged, all pretty good. Have met 58 girls over the last 2 years, shagged 51 of them. Couple of nightmares but no scams. Only had one who decided to take a souvenier from my house...an old lap top with burnt out hard disk. Apart from that, mostly nice girls....however, the ability to speak Thai is a huge advantage.

Out of all of them i would say that Thaifriendly has the most choice.

DIA is quite good, and totally free clap2.gif

It has the google photo check there which I have used a few times, and actually found false photos, which I have reported to DIA.

Unfortunately, as you are looking for Thais, it is heavily populated with Filipinas, which suits me just fine. biggrin.png

I really think it boils down to your age for the most part.

If you are an older guy you probably attract women of a similar age or a bit younger who are genuine.

But if you're an older guy looking to date girls half or a third of your age then you'll likely find the same sort of girls you find in the gogo bars, hookers and gold diggers.

Guys under 30/35 can easily date girls 18-30 no problem without much expectations.

So many of these girls on the site are bored, lonely, and don't have a boyfriend so there's plenty of fun to be had without any commitments, money, long term relationships being involved.

thaifriendly.com is ok. As is badoo.com

Both are free, have reasonable search engines, also allow many photos and you have direct contact with the member,

Some tips:

Look very closely at the photos. If they look like some are taken in hotel rooms... say NO MORE!

If the girl is showing plenty of boobs, then she is probably on the game.

Badoo.com has a section for a "private album". Once you have had the girl/boy contact you, then you can request to see the album. Once again, if it is risqué, well you have already picked up on my drift.

Another way to find out if he/she is "fair dinkum", is to chat to her/him on camera. Most have cams and if not, can get to an internet café to do so.

Thaifriendly.com is slow and you never know if the recipient of your message has read it, unless you become a premium member. With badoo.com, after a message is sent, at the end of the text a prompt will say "he/she/ has not read your message yet. Once he/she has read it, it prompts "he/she has read your message.

For overall ease of use, less frustrating and most features, I would recommend badoo.com

Hope this helps