Best Thai dating site

scubascuba3

The girls on those websites don't even know themselves what they want. Some of them go there to chart and will never go to a real date. Some would but are too much shy. Some disappear after a few messages. Some don't and even say "Yes, let's meet" but then disappear when you ask them for their phone number. Some do give you their phone number but never reply when you call them. Some do answer you but won't next time. Some give you their line or whatsapp - why on Earth would I need those? To help them to practice their English? Am I an English teacher?

Some have been using the website for years but I doubt they've ever met anyone in person from the website. What are they doing there? Only God knows.

Some are too, too much picky and wait for no one but Bred Pitt to message them.

The bottom line: dating websites are tremendous waste of time.

Are you serious dude? The reason they give you their Line, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc, is that they want to get to know a guy before them meet them. Most normal girls don't want to meet some dude they only exchanged a handful of messages with on the dating site. The dating site is just to introduce yourself, then you move the conversation over to facebook or line. After you get to know them, then they will agree to meet you. The internet is full of wierdos, crazies, creeps, and socially clueless dudes and girls want to make sure you aren't one of them before they meet you.

The process goes dating site --> facebook/line --> video chat/telephone --> meet in real life. The whole process takes a while, from weeks to months. No wonder you have little success, you probably seem super creepy with your demands to meet immediately and refuse to even chat on Line first.

Do you really want to waste your time on all that bunk: facebook, skype, chat? How long does it take you to meet a girl then, 1 year or so? How about the effort it takes? Has it been worth it at all? It looks like it'd take less time to prepare for a marriage than for a meeting.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls on those websites don't even know themselves what they want. Some of them go there to chart and will never go to a real date. Some would but are too much shy. Some disappear after a few messages. Some don't and even say "Yes, let's meet" but then disappear when you ask them for their phone number. Some do give you their phone number but never reply when you call them. Some do answer you but won't next time. Some give you their line or whatsapp - why on Earth would I need those? To help them to practice their English? Am I an English teacher?

Some have been using the website for years but I doubt they've ever met anyone in person from the website. What are they doing there? Only God knows.

Some are too, too much picky and wait for no one but Bred Pitt to message them.

The bottom line: dating websites are tremendous waste of time.

Are you serious dude? The reason they give you their Line, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc, is that they want to get to know a guy before them meet them. Most normal girls don't want to meet some dude they only exchanged a handful of messages with on the dating site. The dating site is just to introduce yourself, then you move the conversation over to facebook or line. After you get to know them, then they will agree to meet you. The internet is full of wierdos, crazies, creeps, and socially clueless dudes and girls want to make sure you aren't one of them before they meet you.

The process goes dating site --> facebook/line --> video chat/telephone --> meet in real life. The whole process takes a while, from weeks to months. No wonder you have little success, you probably seem super creepy with your demands to meet immediately and refuse to even chat on Line first.

Do you really want to waste your time on all that bunk: facebook, skype, chat? How long does it take you to meet a girl then, 1 year or so? How about the effort it takes? Has it been worth it at all? It looks like it'd take less time to prepare for a marriage than for a meeting.

video chat and phone can be skipped, but the LINE step is unavoidable IMO.

Everyone I know, including myself, is already on facebook, skype, line etc already. It's not a hassle, it's a normal part of life and how people communicate these days.

I've met some really nice, attractive chicks online. It usually takes a couple weeks, sometimes months. Some never work out. If you think a bit effort to meet a nice, attractive chick is a waste of time there are plenty of beer bars where you can walk in, pay a bar fine, and get yourself a 'date' for the night.

If you're happy with waiting for months with no guarantee to meet a girl who might turn out to be totally different from you expect then that's choice.

Girls can be found not only on the dating websites and in bars but on the streets also. Surprise, Surprise.

Edited by Maramook

Meeing girls 'on the street'?? Oh man. Most normal girls don't appreciate guys, especially some random foreigner, harassing them on the street. Unless you're talking about Walking Street.

It doesn't normally take months, and there are no surprises. LINE, facebook, etc all have video chat, I never meet a girl without seeing her on that first to make sure the pictures are real.

It's worked out great for me so far. I've met and dated some very attractive young chicks using it. These are normal girls with real jobs, not bar girls and street hookers. If you just want quick sex, this isn't the easiest way to go about it. Better go pick one up 'on the street'

It seems yours thoughts about meeting on the streets are nothing more but your mental conclusions and they are with odds with reality. Nothing personal.

Yes, on the streets. I'll tell you a secret, I've met my 1st thai and filippino girl friends on the streets. And they weren't the prostitutes for sure and have never asked me for money.

I've never used dating websites until about 1 years ago. I met the girls in Indonesia and Philippines on the streets as well. You didn't know that the girls from dating website didn't care where they'd meet a man? If they go to the dating websites that already means they want to date. So what's easier for her: to see a guy right here and now in real life on the street or to text for weeks before a date?

Plus there're girls who won't go to dating websites at all but that doesn't mean they refuse to talk to guys on the streets.

after all, what would you do if you saw a girl on the street and you liked her? Would you go the internet and look for her account and text her first? clap2.gif

Edited by Maramook

• 1 year later...

I just created an account on ThaiFriendly 2 hours ago and already have 32 messages in my inbox from females and I didn't even post a pic yet. Of course I have to pay to open and read the messages. This sure seems like a scam to me. amirite?

3 minutes ago, music065 said:

I just created an account on ThaiFriendly 2 hours ago and already have 32 messages in my inbox from females and I didn't even post a pic yet. Of course I have to pay to open and read the messages. This sure seems like a scam to me. amirite?

It's the farang-kee-ngok detector - quickly weeds out the cheap shag hunters from the genuinely desperate.