Veterinary on Phangan?

Jose posted this in the FAQ section a while ago, can we confirm if it's still current please.

JoseSenior Member
  • Posted 2009-01-06 20:18:44
Good news for pet owners living in Koh Pha-Ngan, who up to now have had to take their pets to Samui for treatment since PAC was burnt down.

Veterinary Clinic at Bantai.
The clinic is located on the main road between High School and Samui-Bangkok hospital, 3rd shop on the right past the school if traveling from Thongsala.
Please spread the word, specially amongst local Thais.

Open Monday-Sunday, 9am-12noon, 3pm-7pm
084 447 0944
Please call prior to visit

THere are now 3 different veterinary in Phangan, one on the same location of the sadly missed Dr. Pong. One more close to the junction to Phaeng waterfall, another one, sharing the location of the pet shop in Thong Sala, on the main road going to Raja and Lomprayah pier.

I cannot talk about the single competence of the three doctors.

I will post soon more information in the pinned section

We took the dog to one in Thongsala on the road that goes to Chaloklum

There are three roads that go to Chaloklum rolleyes.gif (well.... two directly, the coast road connects up at Haad Salad area ...) ... might be more helpful to say which road !

The one by Tesco or the one at the traffic light and hospital??? tongue.pngwhistling.gif

I always use the one in Bantai. My dog is a good judge of character and has been known to grown and snap at 'bad' vets and will sometimes not even enter a clinic. BUT she likes the vet in Bantai and happily goes in when ever I need to bring her.

• Like 2